Anyone doing their M2 this summer? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone doing their M2 this summer?

Re: Anyone doing their M2 this summer?

It's lots of fun and the instructors there are great. We had a great laugh when Ron was doing 2-up's with some of the guys (2-guys on a tiny cbr125!)

yay! i passed can't wait to start riding now :P and yes, I love Don, Marie and Danielle. Excellent instructors. I would definitely recommend learning Curves to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by robertojiang View Post
    It's lots of fun and the instructors there are great. We had a great laugh when Ron was doing 2-up's with some of the guys (2-guys on a tiny cbr125!)

Quote Originally Posted by Slushee View Post
    yay! i passed can't wait to start riding now :P and yes, I love Don, Marie and Danielle. Excellent instructors. I would definitely recommend learning Curves to everyone.
    ^^ This.

Had a blast on this same weekend. Can't wait to buy a bike now!

Also had fun riding 2up on a CBR125. Who knew those things could carry nearly 400 Lbs of passengers?

Did you get your M2 or what?

Yes I did.

Quote Originally Posted by FZ1Oakville View Post
    Did you get your M2 or what?

So you actually brought the envelope into MTO to get your M2? I just did that on the 9th of this month actually.

Oh, oops. My apologies. I thought you meant if I passed or not. No, I haven't brought my envelope in yet. I still have exactly 3 weeks from now lolol I sure can't wait when I do though!
    So how long did the process take? Did you hand it in.. get a temporary license and have to wait like.... 2-3 weeks for it?

Quote Originally Posted by robertojiang View Post
    So you actually brought the envelope into MTO to get your M2? I just did that on the 9th of this month actually.

Like they said, bring it in at 61 days and then they will process it and give you a temp right away. I just handed in my M2 last week so I don't know how long it will take from there... waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Slushee View Post
    Oh, oops. My apologies. I thought you meant if I passed or not. No, I haven't brought my envelope in yet. I still have exactly 3 weeks from now lolol I sure can't wait when I do though!
    So how long did the process take? Did you hand it in.. get a temporary license and have to wait like.... 2-3 weeks for it?
    I went in two days after our course finished and it took an hour or two to hand in the envelope. When I got my G2 a few months ago I think it took about two weeks for the license to show up. I'm guessing my new card will show up next week, although they told me "4-6 weeks" to cover their ***
    Last edited by matted; 09-15-2010 at 06:29 PM.