Simon @Topendz does it again!

Thread: Simon @Topendz does it again!

Thumbs up Simon @Topendz does it again!

I was looking for Leo Vince pipes for my bike. Talked to Simon - he gave me fair price and proved to me many times that his customer service is top notch.
    So I placed my order with him and prepared to wait for my pipes to arrive.
    Little did we know (Simon and myself) that distributor and UPS will have some problems along the way - like losing the parcel
    At the end of the day - pipes arrived yesterday and I installed them, sound is awesome and I am happy camper J

All this time - from the moment I asked for the price until delivery yesterday – Simon was on top of things, following up with me and the vendor, doing all these right things which separate good customer service from excellent. He even offered me to make up for delay somehow (like a gift or token of some sort) which I declined because all the problems had absolutely nothing to do with Simon and were out of his control.

All in all – Simon is absolutely fantastic in what he does, I would not hesitate to buy from him again and I do highly recommend his company.

Re: Simon @Topendz does it again!

Once again - Simon delivers! If you are looking for bike parts - check out his site and send him email if you do not see what you want.
    His customer service is excellent and he is super nice to deal with.
    This year my purchase was small - some hip protectors and heated grips by R&G racing (btw, awesome price compared to Oxfords) and I still get same great treatment as I did when I was buying big ticket items like my pipes last year.

Thank you Simon!

Topendz/Simon is first class. Bought some knox products from him in the past. Always a good experience.
    "I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird." FZ

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

KELOWNA 09 'The big wet one..'

2nd that. Simon is a top notch bloke. Stands behind what he sells. Talks proper too, like what I does.lol

Firstly thank you Mongol777 for your positive review. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first.

Anyway its Easter and good will to all men even those who hate us. I wish everyone best wishes and happy thoughts.
    Last edited by Paul; 04-08-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Hey Simon - my pleasure. I stand by my praise and would not hesitate to recommend your company, I never received less than stellar service from you.