Embarking on the journey of being a ninja! - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Embarking on the journey of being a ninja!

Re: Embarking on the journey of being a ninja!

true. Yea well im going to take the course for sure now. Do you recommend any school that does it? and can you tell me somewhere cheap?

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...d.php?t=120135

Read this thread, if you haven't seen it yet. PM me if you want some specific answers.
    Soar # 21

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Never too old for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    i guess not being stupid should be a prerequisite for wrenching on bikes.

Take the course if you've gotten your M1, hang on to that envelope until the 60 days is up. That would be Step 1, no other way but to just get it done.

RTI seem to be a great course of sport/street bike minded folks and you can get more of a one-to-one experience with the instructors (so I hear). I took the Training course at Humber because of the immediate availability and Oakville/Sheridan is just too far from where I'm residing. It was a great experience in my opinion, even with the rain coming down hard during the test portion of the course. So yeah, if the course is available and you really like to learn how to 'ride' then you know the answer.

Ninjas and riders only, pirates need not apply
    I know of a rider who got a pushy driver to back off by pulling a handgun out of his fairing pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Sipjd64 View Post
    true. Yea well im going to take the course for sure now. Do you recommend any school that does it? and can you tell me somewhere cheap?

Most are in the same price range. And you really don't want to cheap out on the training anyways. It's like your bike and gear. If you can't afford it right now, hold off on riding until you can. IIRC, the ball park cost is around $400 give or take.

Humber has a good rep. I took RTI in Guelph to refresh my long absence on two wheels and learned a trick or three. The trainers in Guelph were awesome. Pointed out some old bad habits that I had developed long ago on my own. Everyone got the face and seat time as they needed. No one was looking for help that didn't receive it. I do feel I can speak for most that attended with me, they got a good nights rest after that weekend.