Embarking on the journey of being a ninja! - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Embarking on the journey of being a ninja!

Re: Embarking on the journey of being a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by S_D View Post
    That website (Jack-boss) is one of the saddest things I have ever seen. My girlfriend loves sad movies, maybe I will tell her to watch the movies on the site.
    dont hate until you can make a better one and show me

Edit: Try to find a better personal website made from a high schooler with no experience at all at graphic/web design, video skills and etc.
    Last edited by JackBoss; 07-27-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Welcome, also a fellow Ninja rider here.
    Im with Jackboss on this one. I was going to take the course but i ended up just riding with a good friend of mine Moosio and learned a ton from just riding with a more experienced rider. put 4500+km before my M2 and the test ended up being very easy. Invest in gear. You can also learn alot about riding by searching on youtube or forums here about tips and advise.
    Ride safe

You guys are the reason so many Young Riders die every season and the reason Bike Insurance is so insane for young riders. Take it from the old guys on here, take the course.
    Last edited by El Zilcho; 07-27-2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: removed offensive part
    R.I.P : William Joseph "Joey" Dunlop, Feb. 25th 1952 - July 2nd 2000.“KING OF THE ROADS” Sadly Missed, Never Forgotten.

www.roadawareness.ca

Quote Originally Posted by JackBoss View Post
    dont hate until you can make a better one and show me

Edit: Try to find a better personal website made from a high schooler with no experience at all at graphic/web design, video skills and etc.
    I do hate and I will hate cause its garbage.
    2004 Kawi zx6r

Quote Originally Posted by Maverickflyer View Post
    You guys are the reason so many Young Riders die every season and the reason Bike Insurance is so insane for young riders. Take it from the old guys on here, take the course.
    So..you are insulting him just because he's sharing his experience with us? We don't know each other even on GTAM...
    Last edited by El Zilcho; 07-27-2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: removed offensive part from quote

how long does it take you to add a new picture to your page? or new content? I think design wise is ok.. but IMO the page is just feeding your ego and thats what makes it a bit bad.. to many pics of you posing, usually thats left for the "gallery" area.

One question, why are you asking people to donate on your page?
    Here is where I put my signature!!

2012 Candy Green Kawasaki 250cc
    2000 Black Honda Rebel 250cc - Sold

So he can throw a kit on his Tomos lol

So..you are insulting him just because he's sharing his experience with us? We don't know each other even on GTAM...
    For agreeing with you, yes!
    R.I.P : William Joseph "Joey" Dunlop, Feb. 25th 1952 - July 2nd 2000.“KING OF THE ROADS” Sadly Missed, Never Forgotten.

www.roadawareness.ca

Quote Originally Posted by afelotreyu View Post
    how long does it take you to add a new picture to your page? or new content? I think design wise is ok.. but IMO the page is just feeding your ego and thats what makes it a bit bad.. to many pics of you posing, usually thats left for the "gallery" area.

One question, why are you asking people to donate on your page?
    Thanks, I didn't touch the website since 2009, I just made it for fun and to try to learn new softwares myself without any help. It takes less than 10 secs to add a new pic, or content.

Why do I have a "donate" button on my website? Because it takes less than 20 secs to add and I can get free money
    Last edited by JackBoss; 07-27-2010 at 06:28 PM.

One word : wow.

I have been out for couple days and I come back with a huge fight on my "introduce yourself" section. Way to welcome me guys! :P

About the course, I will take it because I have 0 experience on a 2 wheeler and want to learn a lot more so I can be good faster and be safe on the road for me and the community.
    I'm taking my written test on tomorrow so hopefully I get it with flying colors.
    About Jack ; his just stating his own opinion/experience, if he thinks not taking the course is better for him then let it be lol

For all of you guys, thanks a lot for your tips and the time you gave to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Sipjd64 View Post
    One word : wow.

I have been out for couple days and I come back with a huge fight on my "introduce yourself" section. Way to welcome me guys! :P

About the course, I will take it because I have 0 experience on a 2 wheeler and want to learn a lot more so I can be good faster and be safe on the road for me and the community.
    I'm taking my written test on tomorrow so hopefully I get it with flying colors.
    About Jack ; his just stating his own opinion/experience, if he thinks not taking the course is better for him then let it be lol

For all of you guys, thanks a lot for your tips and the time you gave to reply
    good luck with your m1 written test

This thread isn' for real is it?

OP. Good luck and god bless. If your not sure about the course, do it. I don't know if that was the original question since, I got lost in all this other stuff with the Boss and stuff. Crazy crazy crazy.

$400 buys you seat time with experts that will point out small things that make a big difference that may save your life one day. Your butt will be sore and so will your face from the grin you've had all weekend.

Some insurance co won't use the cert as a discount but, they consider years lic. However, the benefit of the training is the actual seat time. And again, you have trained professionals that observe and provide advise to help make you a better rider. You won't get that from your friends on the street since it will be their opinion. You won't get that from the Internet because, your sitting in front of a screen.

That and depending on the school, you can experience a few different bike styles to see how they fit. This is no brainer. If you can afford a bike, make the budget to pay for the course. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Sipjd64 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new to the whole scene of bikes but I want to learn a lot more and I think in this case that this forum is perfect way to go. Just so you guys know, I'm going for my M1 Monday what is bugging me is > Should I take courses at Sheridan right away? Knowing that I have to wait a minimum of 60days in order to get my M2.

How did you guys manage your learner's?

Thanks!
    Take the course and wait it out.

Sorry for the previous post.

Thanks, I didn't touch the website since 2009, I just made it for fun and to try to learn new softwares myself without any help. It takes less than 10 secs to add a new pic, or content.

Why do I have a "donate" button on my website? Because it takes less than 20 secs to add and I can get free money
    Aaaa .. explains.. kool, well for not having experience on webpages you did well.

OP, good luck with your test and hopefully we see you at one of the rides , no fighting on your post, just GTAM users chilling during boring work hours. Is an everyday thing
    Here is where I put my signature!!

2012 Candy Green Kawasaki 250cc
    2000 Black Honda Rebel 250cc - Sold

Would you take advice from this guy?

..........neither would I.
    "You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime." (Burt Munro)

Quote Originally Posted by Gary64 View Post
    Would you take advice from this guy?

..........neither would I.
    I guess he got embarrassed by his site and took it down.

http://www.jack-boss.com

www.roadawareness.ca

He just tried too... it's like the Boston Pizza thread. Good dirt just always comes back:
    http://www.jack-boss.com/en1/Contact.html

Check out the email address lol

Quote Originally Posted by adri View Post
    He just tried too... it's like the Boston Pizza thread. Good dirt just always comes back:

Doesn't work either, he's on the run.

www.roadawareness.ca

Quote Originally Posted by adri View Post

When you were 10, do you even know how to create an email address?

This is gold ... haven't touched it since 09? Didn't know the iPad has been around that long.

To the OP, there is a lot of value in professional training. If you have a good instructor they will cover the course material as well as provide personal insights and feedback on how you're doing - a website or video can't do that.

Professional instruction isn't a waste of money, even if you only walk / ride away with one new thing learned ... that new thing could save your life when riding.
    Soar # 21

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Never too old for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    i guess not being stupid should be a prerequisite for wrenching on bikes.