6 days without a single track day.....

Thread: 6 days without a single track day.....

6 days without a single track day.....

What's with this 6 day dry spell in track days? Looking at the Track Calendar there isn't a single track day from the 20th to the 25th.....

Please don't tell me I actually have to work a full week and spend time with the family...

Re: 6 days without a single track day.....

Quote Originally Posted by Meleemark View Post
    What's with this 6 day dry spell in track days? Looking at the Track Calendar there isn't a single track day from the 20th to the 25th.....

Please don't tell me I actually have to work a full week and spend time with the family...
    uhhh hotlaps july 24-25 @smp
    life's not short, it's just that you're dead for so long
    www.goloracing.com

That's not on the motorcycle trackdays website! If they get poor attendance, they'll know why
    *~Maggie~*

I don't think they're too worried.

The 24/25th was just recently added. Golo has a pretty loyal following so no worries with attendance.
    "I no like ride street becaz of all d fackin ideeot"
    Valentino Rossi - Faster

Quote Originally Posted by Englishj View Post
    Only thing I don't like about this site, or rather what I like best about http://www.motorcycletrackdays.ca/ is the calendar view. I like to be able to see all of organizers and tracks in a single glance for a range of days. I haven't been able to find this option on the site you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleemark View Post
    Only thing I don't like about this site, or rather what I like best about http://www.motorcycletrackdays.ca/ is the calendar view. I like to be able to see all of organizers and tracks in a single glance for a range of days. I haven't been able to find this option on the site you mentioned.
    Your feedback is much appreciated and it is our mission to have a site for riders like yourself to browse for information in a way you can enjoy. Please check out the following link and let us know what you think.

http://www.allthingstrack.com/tdeventsCalendarMain.php

Took me 10 minutes to find the icon to go forward a month!!

it would be nice not to have to click on a day to see who's running where...
    x

Quote Originally Posted by Englishj View Post
    Took me 10 minutes to find the icon to go forward a month!!
    Thanks for the quick feedback. Take a look now and let us know if that helps.

http://www.allthingstrack.com/tdeventsCalendar.php

Quote Originally Posted by CruisnGrrl View Post
    it would be nice not to have to click on a day to see who's running where...
    Thanks for the comment. We thought about this and felt that aesthetically it would be nicer to keep the calendar clean if the event details were not listed on each date. The calendar is more of a quick glance of which dates have an event, which don't and how many are on each day. Then if the browser wanted to see more details, they could do so by clicking on the date. If we find that there are many others who would like to see the details on the date, then we'll look into putting them there, but that also limits us to what info we can provide in that description. We have noted this down and will look at it moving forward. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by All Things Track.com View Post
    Thanks for the comment. We thought about this and felt that aesthetically it would be nicer to keep the calendar clean if the event details were not listed on each date. The calendar is more of a quick glance of which dates have an event, which don't and how many are on each day. Then if the browser wanted to see more details, they could do so by clicking on the date. If we find that there are many others who would like to see the details on the date, then we'll look into putting them there, but that also limits us to what info we can provide in that description. We have noted this down and will look at it moving forward. Thanks again.
    Works for me now, good work.

Quote Originally Posted by All Things Track.com View Post
    just something simple like pro6 - tmp or golo - smp doesn't need all the details, or even just which tracks are running on those dates.
    x

also being able to see all dates for a particular track would be good, not just organizer.
    x

I like the calendar ... saved it to my desktop for quick viewing. Having a short TMP, Golo...etc. on specific days would be helpful.