It Won't Be Long Before Cops In Ontario Do This To You

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It Won't Be Long Before Cops In Ontario Do This To You

Thumbs down It Won't Be Long Before Cops In Ontario Do This To You

-
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eed_1278890663 (video)

All this motorcyclist did was make an abrupt lane change minutes earlier.

Re: It Won't Be Long Before Cops In Ontario Do This To You

^^ U have got to be ***ting me if you think that the guy got shot because of an "abrupt lane change"

Talk about reaching for straws.
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18800&dateline=121895  0439
    99 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm

Banned

How much meth do you have to smoke to actually believe thats why he got shot?

The guys were going after the cop and they did seem threatening. The cops were outnumbered. Now, this would be the right time to bust out the taser, but then again, we're talking 20/20 hindsight.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Pretty sure thats South American or Mexico...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pegassus View Post
    -
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eed_1278890663 (video)

All this motorcyclist did was make an abrupt lane change minutes earlier.
    Then maybe they shouldnt have charged at the cops when their GUNS WERE DRAWN!

I suspect had they acted like civilized people this wouldnt have escalated and they simply would have walked away with a ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by KRFDPSSTI View Post
    I suspect had they acted like civilized people this wouldnt have escalated and they simply would have walked away with a ticket...
    Would you act civilicized if a cop came to you like King Kong and took a swing at your face for a traffic infraction? Believe me, if any cop or whatever took a swing at my face I would take 3 swings back at his face and defend myself. They are just civil government employees, they should not treat a citizen like that.

For those here that think this was not a routine traffic stop, do you seriously think those guys have just robbed a bank or killed someone and they would just casually stroll to a gas station and calmly fill up their tanks?

Banned

Would you act civilicized if a cop came to you like King Kong and took a swing at your face for a traffic infraction? Believe me, if any cop or whatever took a swing at my face I would take 3 swings back at his face and defend myself. They are just civil government employees, they should not treat a citizen like that.

For those here that think this was not a routine traffic stop, do you seriously think those guys have just robbed a bank or killed someone and they would just casually stroll to a gas station and calmly fill up their tanks?
    If a cop is coming up to me with a gun i put my hands up in the air and kneel down on the ground. Im not retarded...

If he punched me in the face i'd just let it go, atleast until there are more cops around and im not alone with the psycho...then its a different story.

A lil common sense peggy..

Cops were 100 % right in this situation.

You have no clue what those guys may have done to justify the reason the cops approaching them in the first place.
    We don't have have all the facts, but anytime someone makes a move towards a cop they usually aren't innocent.

You can see one of the bikes took off and left his buddy behind. Those cops were outnumbered and the crowd started to approach them in a threating manner.

Cops get killed easily in those 3 rd world countries.... If I was the cop in that sitaution I would of shot all those morons in the end...

If you actually think hitting a cop back is as simple as you make it sound. Think again....The consequences of hitting an officer are huge. Jail time, criminal record, financial costs etc.... Its very rare if ever that I've heard of a situation of a COP pulling someone over for a traffic violation and taking a a swing at them...

I'm not a COP or associated with the Law in any way... But I find it hilarious when I see all this COP bashing stories on these boards..For every half *** post we see here showing a COP doing something wrong, there a millions of cases where they help us out. Yet no one seems to take time to find those videos...

Quote Originally Posted by iridebikes View Post
    How much meth do you have to smoke to actually believe thats why he got shot?
    i think its coke lol

i doubt you would do anything but soil your pants and cry for your mother.

Quote Originally Posted by 250R-ICE View Post
    Cops were 100 % right in this situation.

You have no clue what those guys may have done to justify the reason the cops approaching them in the first place.
    We don't have have all the facts, but anytime someone makes a move towards a cop they usually aren't innocent.
    First you say cops are 100% right in this situation and then you go on saying we have no clue what those guys did and we don't have the facts.

Nice.

So basically just because they are cops, they are right and everybody else is wrong.

**** the police.

Quote Originally Posted by bear22099 View Post
    i doubt you would do anything but soil your pants and cry for your mother.
    Yeah okay buddy, I'm not the one that calls for backup in my walkie-talkie when confronted by a teenaged girl in the street or see some scrawny burglar trying to break into cars in a parking lot.

I saw how brave cops were 2 weeks ago when 20,000 of them allowed 300 teenagers to burn their patrol cars and break half the windows downtown in front of them.

Yeah okay buddy, I'm not the one that calls for backup in my walkie-talkie when confronted by a teenaged girl in the street or see some scrawny burglar trying to break into cars in a parking lot.

I saw how brave cops were 2 weeks ago when 20,000 of them allowed 300 teenagers to burn their patrol cars and break half the windows downtown in front of them.
    Where do you pull your numbers from? Forget it, I know.

Given that there are about 6000 cops in Toronto, I guess they all brought their wives and kids to work that day. I also wonder how it is you happen to know there was 300 teenagers that did that. But I guess if you gave the actual numbers (or at least something remotely close) it would not convey the mis-message you are trying to deliver. Saying the protesters were outnumbered 67 to 1 sounds so much better than the cops being outnumbered, as they were.

Troll on Pegasausage, troll on....

that happen in Sao Paulo BRAZIL, back in 2007 the PIGS are in jail charge with First degree murder, the decease was a 22 years old college student, and the TORONTO COPS are a huge bunch of pussies just waiting for a CIVILIZED citizen so they can charge him with something

Quote Originally Posted by joseaventurero View Post
    that happen in Sao Paulo BRAZIL, back in 2007 the PIGS are in jail charge with First degree murder, the decease was a 22 years old college student
    Thank you sir, I hope they threw the book at them for at least 40 years, oh by the way, cops in prison in Brazil are as good as dead, these guys will do very HARD time, especially if they have pretty faces if you know what I mean.

Where do you pull your 20,000 numbers from? Forget it, I know.

Given that there are about 6000 cops in Toronto, I guess they all brought their wives and kids to work that day.

C'mon Bear, smarten-up will you? Read it yourself;

http://www.globalreporter.com/report...-1b-price-tag/

-
    Last edited by Pegassus; 07-18-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Awww, Peggy the Princess can't stand being shoved by a cop. Ego too big for her brain obviously. My advice if something like that ever happens to you is to suck it up buttercup, but no, you'd prefer to let it get you killed.

Brilliant Peggy, brilliant.
    There is no planet B.

Quote Originally Posted by fastar1 View Post
    Awww, Peggy the Princess can't stand being shoved by a cop. Ego too big for her brain obviously. My advice if something like that ever happens to you is to suck it up buttercup, but no, you'd prefer to let it get you killed.

Brilliant Peggy, brilliant.
    What do you want me to do, I refuse to be a sheep and a coward, I'm a citizen with all my rights to protest, ask questions and tell king kong civil employees (cops) to go hold a banana and don't disrespect me if they want respect in return.

Where do you pull your numbers from? Forget it, I know.

C'mon Bear, smarten-up will you? Read it yourself;

http://www.globalreporter.com/report...-1b-price-tag/

-
    LOL, burned by Pegassus. Maybe try looking for the facts first bear, instead of being such a cop fanboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by reciprocity View Post
    Andreas and frekeyguy,
    Both of you ride supersport bikes on the street, and neither of you do it very well.
    Their intended purpose was for racing, why don't you guys buy scooters, the handling ability of a vespa is still beyond anything either of you are going to need.