SPOILER!!!! Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland

Thread: SPOILER!!!! Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland

Talking SPOILER!!!! Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland

Wow what an awesome race......

Full of excitement!

Great battles for podium position and top ten spots.

5 rider's did not re-start after the red flag....so points for everyone else who finished!

The race was red flagged with 21 laps to go.....De Puniet who had injuries resulting from crashing in QP after Lorenzo's bike went up in flames spilling oil on the track. Spies crashed in QP because of that incident as well.
    De Puniet went down, and Espargaro and Bautista were involved as his bike may of hit De Puniet and Bautista hit De Puniet's bike which caused the Rizla Suzuki to go up in flames. With the rules, Bautista and Espargaro could not re-start the race, since their bikes were not back in pit lane with them within 5 mins. Unfortunately for those two. De Puniet broke his Fib and Tib in his left leg.....so the rest of the season is up in the air for him.

Rossi......what an amazing race by him! I was taken aback by his result and his ride! He almost made the podium......but Stoner passed him (imo not the 'cleanest' pass, he touched Rossi) but nonetheless he did it. I would of LOVED to have seen Rossi on the podium, but an amazing race by him! Looking forward to the next one!

Lorenzo and Pedrosa battled, and luckly for Pedrosa the race was re-started after the red flag.....it worked in his favor. Once Pedrosa was in front he took off..... leaving Lorenzo and the rest of the field. Great race by those two!

Great battles for 5th between Simoncelli, Hayden and Dovizioso.

The end results:

Dani Pedrosa Honda HRC 28:50.476
    2 Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha Factory +03.355
    3 Casey Stoner Ducati MotoGP +05.257
    4 Valentino Rossi Yamaha Factory +05.623
    5 Andrea Dovizioso Honda HRC +17.158
    6 Marco Simoncelli Honda Gresini +17.757
    7 Nicky Hayden Ducati MotoGP +17.935
    8 Ben Spies Yamaha Tech 3 +20.957
    9 Hector Barbera Ducati Aspar +22.000
    10 Marco Melandri Honda Gresini +35.217
    11 Loris Capirossi Suzuki MotoGP +45.042
    12 Alex de Angelis Honda Interwetten+45.204
    13 Alvaro Bautista Suzuki MotoGP did not re-start
    14 Mika Kallio Ducati Pramac crashed
    15 Randy de Puniet Honda LCR did not re-start
    16 Colin Edwards Yamaha Tech 3 crashed
    17 Aleix Espargaro Ducati Pramac did not re-start

Looking forward to Laguna Seca..... Hopeful Hayden and Spies can podium.....as well as Rossi
    " Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul "

Re: SPOILER!!!! Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland

That was indeed an amazing race.

GTA-M. Your best bang for the entertainment buck.
    What feels better than banking a motorcycle over into a corner?

I thought that the red hurt rossi, he was right behind dovi and was going to pass him soon, on the restart he had a bad one and had to battle his way back up. He was turn worried going into the last turn about stoner so he took a really tight line trying to block and ended up getting passed because of it. Great race for him though.

Great race but could someone tell the ****** commentator to get a clue with his pronunciation. Holy crap Tech3 = Tech Twa and Lorenzo = Lorentho, what gives it's an English audience he’s commentating to. I was enjoying the race until he tried to use some fancy pronunciation. I got over it and enjoyed the race anyway. (fit over)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
    He's not the only one with a personality disorder on this website. He just 'acquired' his. Others are born with theirs.

Definitely a good race weekend. Poor DePuniet, way to go Pedrosa, and kudos to Stoner for the last lap pass on Rossi (I wouldn't call it dirty so much as I would cheap).

Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    Definitely a good race weekend. Poor DePuniet, way to go Pedrosa, and kudos to Stoner for the last lap pass on Rossi (I wouldn't call it dirty so much as I would cheap).

I dont know if it was dirty or cheap, he exploited a situation and gets by. I think its racing.

Such great racing when you have no idea who will be on the podium, in what order, till the last laps.