Airbag Suit

Thread: Airbag Suit

Airbag Suit

I had heard and seen pictures of the airbag helmet but this is the first I've seen of the airbag suit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo9Vlt5tGwY&feature=channel"]YouTube- Dainese airbag suit for 2010[/ame]

Must take a lot of practice to intentionally lowside lol. I'd think it would take a lot of fighting of reflexes.

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Airbag Suit

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    I had heard and seen pictures of the airbag helmet but this is the first I've seen of the airbag suit.

YouTube- Dainese airbag suit for 2010

Must take a lot of practice to intentionally lowside lol. I'd think it would take a lot of fighting of reflexes.
    Spidi makes an airbag suit (the T2) for the average Joe with a decent price. With cartrages it can be reset and redeployed unlike the Dianese Pro Suit (not for us mortals).

Vonn Cycles says they sell Spidi on their website, so maybe they can get this for anyone looking.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...eply&p=1341558

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tou7YNB5qEI"]YouTube- Spidi airbag leather suit first test![/ame]
    Last edited by alaywa; 07-16-2010 at 01:09 AM.

Banned

Re: Airbag Suit

I take that back....that Dainese suit looks production! But I haven't heard of it in the stores yet. They have been in development for this suit for at least 2 to 3 years now, so I somehow don't think this is set for a 2010 release. They are still trying to work on sensor triggers that deploy accidentally. Where as the Spidi and other past attempts rely on a tether system.

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post

A lot of practice? With that metal contraption hanging off the swing arm, I don't think he needed any practice at all. Automatic lowside guaranteed, every single run.

GTA-M. Your best bang for the entertainment buck.
    What feels better than banking a motorcycle over into a corner?

Quote Originally Posted by MotoStark View Post
    A lot of practice? With that metal contraption hanging off the swing arm, I don't think he needed any practice at all. Automatic lowside guaranteed, every single run.

Lol I'm an idiot I didn't even see it.

You will start to see these suits for the mainstream starting in 2011 ..

There are more than a few companies that have their own version in the works.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

Dainese gives you wings!!!