Petit women's gear...Dainese jacket..

Thread: Petit women's gear...Dainese jacket..

Petit women's gear...Dainese jacket..

Hey all, finally decided to retire from the bike scene, but still have my wife's gear which is barely used. Apparently the back seat of a gsxr isn't all that comfy. My wife was 5' and about 110-115lbs at the time. We are in Orangeville, delivery may be available, but I work wierd shifts...so pick up is prefered.

Anyhow here's the list:

Black Dainese Jacket: Sold

SHOEI RF-900 Helmet: Barely used, never damaged. The spots in the image are bug splatter...and will clean off. Size: X-Small. My wife has a little noggin and it was tough finding a helmet that would fit snug on her without going to a childs section. $150.

Black Leather Pants: Basic heavy leather black pants, no armor, but very thick. As above, undamaged and like new. No zipper to attach to jacket on these. Says size 34. $50

Alpinstars SP3 Gloves: Sold

Nitro Matrix Boots: There's two pair of these, one pair was worn twice, the other pair are completely new. They are still in their original boxes. Both pair are size 7, $50 for both pair.

Ian
    Last edited by thislilfishy; 07-18-2010 at 01:58 PM.
    Power Corrupts, Ultimate power corrupts ultimately...GSXR!

Re: Petit women's gear...Dainese jacket..

Bounce

Make an offer...need to clear this house out....saw the new white gixxer and started jonesin'

Ian
    Power Corrupts, Ultimate power corrupts ultimately...GSXR!