DE BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO 7 - The 7th Annual Pre-Caribana Motorcycle Block Party - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DE BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO 7 - The 7th Annual Pre-Caribana Motorcycle Block Party

Banned

Re: DE BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO 7 - The 7th Annual Pre-Caribana Motorcycle Block Party

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I saw Timmay at the Perry Sound sport bike rally, spending all the GTAM members money on dyno runs
    ha ha ha ha ha ha.... and how is the back..?

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    Agreed with the MADD comments.

Wasn't this the person that threw the timmay fund raiser?
    You are correct sir. Which surprises me because she swore she'd never promote another event on this site again. Oh well, I guess GTAMers have short memories. And I wouldn't support MADD either. A fine example of good intentions gone off the rails.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    You are correct sir. Which surprises me because she swore she'd never promote another event on this site again. Oh well, I guess GTAMers have short memories. And I wouldn't support MADD either. A fine example of good intentions gone off the rails.
    Wow, that's nuts. I guess I'll have to take public transit to Blocko so I don't have to "donate" any money to MADD. wow.

lol at bring ur own licks comment

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

MADD's goals of prohibition causes more problems than it solves, we already saw what prohibition did the first round and what prohibition does in regards to drugs. I thought to promote a charity on gtam the registered number (not phone #) of the charity had to be posted.
    x

correct me if I'm wrong but didnt the flyer say FREE!? and they are asking for a donation. The donation is not mandatory so if you don't want to don't donate and enjoy the show. Why is this such a big deal?
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by strictlye View Post
    Why is this such a big deal?
    Well 2$ seems to be a big deal to alot of people on here

Personally I dont really care if anyone from this site supports it or not, its a fun time with or without the GTAM cheap *****, whiners and complainers...With exception for last years mishap because Jef was out of town and left the event in someones hands.

I'm not sure if it was last year or the year before but I saw a bling'd out busa catch fire. It was the funniest thing I ever saw.

He was showing off and reving the hell out of the bike. I think he may have been doing a burnout. He wasn't a stunter just some who dropped A LOT of money into is bike. Custom paint job, Nos.....the whole nine.

Anyway........waaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaa..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....BANG!!!

pure smoke and flames shooting from his engine. If we wasn't doing it infront of cars and showing off I wouldn't laugh.
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by strictlye View Post
    I'm not sure if it was last year or the year before but I saw a bling'd out busa catch fire. It was the funniest thing I ever saw.

He was showing off and reving the hell out of the bike. I think he may have been doing a burnout. He wasn't a stunter just some who dropped A LOT of money into is bike. Custom paint job, Nos.....the whole nine.

Anyway........waaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaa..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....BANG!!!

pure smoke and flames shooting from his engine. If we wasn't doing it infront of cars and showing off I wouldn't laugh.
    I was there for that, he was holding the clutch in and reving the piss out of it on the limiter..Then his bottom fairings caught on fire for the heat...Its a Jamaican/Caribbean thing, you either honk the **** out of your horn, or rev the piss out of your bike during a party...Seen alot of that on the weekend in JA

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki_girl View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2u4n7eR74

TORONTO-LIME.com, Mr.PLAYHOUSE & 2 Wheel Promotions presents
    DE BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO 7
    The 7th Annual Pre-Caribana Motorcycle Block Party

The most anticipated Motorcycle event in the GTA goes down...
    @
    Wheels For Less (Parking Lot) -
    7777 Weston Road (NE corner of Weston Rd & Hwy 7)
    http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=7...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Featuring...
    * STUNTERs Inc.
    * Bikini Bike Wash
    * Motorcycle Show N Shine
    * Poker Run
    * Kids Fun Area
    * Tons of Raffle Prizes
    * Food & Drinks on Sale
    * Biker Boyz T-Shirts on Sale

Hosted by...
    NBA Star JAMAAL MAGLOIRE
    Bikers Boyz own Mr PlayHouse
    Kid Kut
    Dirty Dez
    & the Champ SKF

Music by Toronto's Elite...
    Starting from Scratch
    Dr JAY
    Jason Chambers
    Jester
    Soca Sweetness
    Mr Presto
    DJ Chief
    D'Bandit
    Sir Phillips
    Ms Revz
    MarXman
    B.A.S.S.
    D'Enforcas
    Kold Fusion
    DOC
    DJ Sin
    Renegade Squad
    Loud Mout Chiney
    Dirty Dez
    Soca Monarchs
    Man Dingolay
    1 Unit
    DJ Flip
    Junya Menace
    Creepa
    B-Smooth
    SWC

ADMISSION IS FREE!
    We are asking for a small donation for parking:
    $2 per motorcycle
    $5 per car

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT M.A.D.D. Canada
    (Mothers Against Drunk Driving)
    * This is a non-alchoholic event to promote safety and road awareness,
    * We encourage all motorcyclists and car owners not to drink and ride/drive.

For more information about the event
    or to inquire about vending space, exhibitor booths or sponsorship please contact us at...
    416-625-7308 / jef@toronto-lime.com
    416-451-7842 / mrplayhouse@gmail.com
    519-802-8764 / two.wheel@live.com
    Follow us for the latest updates on www.twitter.com/debikerboyz
    Oh Hello - Didn't you say you will never promote any event on GTAM - So you are banking on people's short memmories Eh??

Everyone should go and support the stunt guys, they do their best to entertain people and everyone should spend a little money supporting good initiatives, don't be cheap but just be carefull with using your money on anything SuzukiGirl is promoting as it is a fact that she has lied in order to get people donating and that is wrong even if it was "for a good cause"
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    Oh Hello - Didn't you say you will never promote any event on GTAM - So you are banking on people's short memmories Eh??

Everyone should go and support the stunt guys, they do their best to entertain people and everyone should spend a little money supporting good initiatives, don't be cheap but just be carefull with using your money on anything SuzukiGirl is promoting as it is a fact that she has lied in order to get people donating and that is wrong even if it was "for a good cause"
    Just wondering does this come from her being part of the Timmay fund raiser fiasco? Or did she do something else to piss everyone off?

Cause I was part of that event, but I had nothing to do with takin people money...Not sure if she saw a dime....

MADD & Suzuki Girl kill this one for me.

Just wondering does this come from her being part of the Timmay fund raiser fiasco? Or did she do something else to piss everyone off?

Cause I was part of that event, but I had nothing to do with takin people money...Not sure if she saw a dime....
    on my perception of how things went (just my perception) you and your group had nothing to do with any wrong doing, you guys were trying to help out, neither did GTAM members Like Paul, he was also trying to help out, and I don't thinkl even Suzukigirl was trying to make a buck with it. However, the issue was the lies placed on the promotion of the even in order to get people to come in and donate...well there were way more issues than that but I am not getting into it in here.

Just a warning about Suzukigirl to anyone. She is not honest and that is a fact (she lied on the promotion of an event) saying this because I am always questioned about facts.

and in regards to Timmay, the guy is a ****** bag, he has sent me a bunch of emails saying that I was going to "pay" for it and that someone will show up at my work and that I better watch my back, bla bla bla, so if he is your friend, dude get better ones.
    Last edited by ZX600; 07-21-2010 at 11:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

Why MADD anyways? why not a charity that gives something back instead of trying to take things away?
    x

Quote Originally Posted by CruisnGrrl View Post
    Why MADD anyways? why not a charity that gives something back instead of trying to take things away?
    I think it might be the fact that drinking and driving has been up 3% from last year. A lot of places are focusing on anti drinking to raise awareness. MADD is just banking on it.

I think it might be the fact that drinking and driving has been up 3% from last year. A lot of places are focusing on anti drinking to raise awareness. MADD is just banking on it.
    I just asked the main man behind this event, why they choose MADD.
    This is his response

"Our polls had madd and sicks kids as top choices... only reason we didnt go sick kids was because of long app process"

He was not aware of the dislike for MADD or Suzuki girl

why don't they do something with the Canadian Rider Safety fund?

I just asked the main man behind this event, why they choose MADD.
    This is his response

"Our polls had madd and sicks kids as top choices... only reason we didnt go sick kids was because of long app process"

He was not aware of the dislike for MADD or Suzuki girl
    I think a lot more people would've gladly donated and joined in because it's sick kids. They do a fantastic job and extremely well respected. MADD, when they started out were great, but have gone power crazy over the last couple of years. They keept pressuring the ontario gov't for the useless stunt driving law when infact we had laws for those things already.

They do more evil than good now.

Edit: Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by reciprocity View Post
    why don't they do something with the Canadian Rider Safety fund?
    Never heard of it. Got a url? interested in reading about it!

I think a lot more people would've gladly donated and joined in because it's sick kids. They do a fantastic job and extremely well respected. MADD, when they started out were great, but have gone power crazy over the last couple of years. They keept pressuring the ontario gov't for the useless stunt driving law when infact we had laws for those things already.

They do more evil than good now.

Edit: Thanks for the info
    I will let him know the reasoning behind the hate, like I said he was not aware of it. And although its too late to make the changes now, they will be made for next year. This event is basically a big party to kick off Caribanna, its not a big money grab or anything like that I assure you that.

The first year I went I rode there just to check it out, someone told them we stunt and they had some space in the back behind the building the event was being held at in Scarborough...For there is just became a yearly thing for us to attend, and the stunt became a planned part of it. Its also one of the most fun events we have...We really look forward to it every year....
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 07-21-2010 at 11:36 AM.

**** MADD!!
    Don't let them ruin what is potentially the best bike event we have in the GTA.
    Just walk with your own juice and have a good time.
    Let's voice our opinion to the promoter and still support the event.
    Otherwise there may not be one in 2011.
    Hopefully MADD won't be involved in 2011!

IMO they need to copy the 2008 model, regardless of the venue!

IT AH GUH MAD!
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!