DE BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO 7 - The 7th Annual Pre-Caribana Motorcycle Block Party

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DE BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO 7 - The 7th Annual Pre-Caribana Motorcycle Block Party

DE BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO 7 - The 7th Annual Pre-Caribana Motorcycle Block Party

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2u4n7eR74"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2u4n7eR74[/ame]

TORONTO-LIME.com, Mr.PLAYHOUSE & 2 Wheel Promotions presents
    DE BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO 7
    The 7th Annual Pre-Caribana Motorcycle Block Party

The most anticipated Motorcycle event in the GTA goes down...
    @
    Wheels For Less (Parking Lot) -
    7777 Weston Road (NE corner of Weston Rd & Hwy 7)
    http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=7...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Featuring...
    * STUNTERs Inc.
    * Bikini Bike Wash
    * Motorcycle Show N Shine
    * Poker Run
    * Kids Fun Area
    * Tons of Raffle Prizes
    * Food & Drinks on Sale
    * Biker Boyz T-Shirts on Sale

Hosted by...
    NBA Star JAMAAL MAGLOIRE
    Bikers Boyz own Mr PlayHouse
    Kid Kut
    Dirty Dez
    & the Champ SKF

Music by Toronto's Elite...
    Starting from Scratch
    Dr JAY
    Jason Chambers
    Jester
    Soca Sweetness
    Mr Presto
    DJ Chief
    D'Bandit
    Sir Phillips
    Ms Revz
    MarXman
    B.A.S.S.
    D'Enforcas
    Kold Fusion
    DOC
    DJ Sin
    Renegade Squad
    Loud Mout Chiney
    Dirty Dez
    Soca Monarchs
    Man Dingolay
    1 Unit
    DJ Flip
    Junya Menace
    Creepa
    B-Smooth
    SWC

ADMISSION IS FREE!
    We are asking for a small donation for parking:
    $2 per motorcycle
    $5 per car

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT M.A.D.D. Canada
    (Mothers Against Drunk Driving)
    * This is a non-alchoholic event to promote safety and road awareness,
    * We encourage all motorcyclists and car owners not to drink and ride/drive.

For more information about the event
    or to inquire about vending space, exhibitor booths or sponsorship please contact us at...
    416-625-7308 / jef@toronto-lime.com
    416-451-7842 / mrplayhouse@gmail.com
    519-802-8764 / two.wheel@live.com
    Follow us for the latest updates on www.twitter.com/debikerboyz

FACEBOOK EVENT LINKS:
    BB7 BLOCKO: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=129788943720835

BB7 POKER RUN: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131303520242644

BB7 SHOW N SHINE: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=141162895896231

This Event is proudly sponsored by...
    * www.WheelsForLess.ca
    * www.SturgessOnline.com (Sturgess Cycle - Since 1910)
    * ClearSilver Grafx 416-220-4972
    * www.2Ride.ca (2 Ride Magazine)
    * www.VirtualPrint.com (The Printing Press)
    * www.TicketGateway.com (Ticket Gateway)
    * www.respectthename.com (Ian Andre Espinet Ent.)
    * www.TheCaribbeanCamera.com
    * www.SocaTherapy.com
    * www.KOSradio.net

Last edited by Suzuki_girl; 07-14-2010 at 01:27 PM.
    ~ Suzuki Girl ~

Re: DE BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO 7 - The 7th Annual Pre-Caribana Motorcycle Block Party

Hmm... Are you sure the show isn't going to resort to the same stunter as last year? I'm sure he's probably trained a little harder during the rest of the season, but I don't know if anyone is going to want to help him pick up a million pieces of his bike this time around.

Good luck with it, hope it doesn't rain this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNN View Post
    btw- bikes are dangerous, sell yours before you crash and burn to death.

Looking fwd to this the 401 boys will be out sho nuff ridders

I refuse to donate money to the overinflated salaries and bloated expense accounts of the executives of MADD's "alleged" charity.
    Last edited by FullMotoJacket; 07-15-2010 at 10:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    So it's ok for hooligan riders and drivers to endanger the lives of impaired drivers?
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    Unfortunately, since we seldom put people in jail for traffic offences

http://www.toronto-lime.com/news/detail.php?id=313

Kahuna Powersports endorses the 7th Annual BIKER BOYZ Blocko with generous merchandise donations

High-end gear donations from Kahuna (including Icon, Joe Rocket & Teknics brands)

Toronto, Canada - Thursday July 15th, 2010:-After results from a 'Biker Boyz 7 forum poll' held earlier this year rated Kahuna Powersports the number one choice supplier to showcase at the 2010 BIKER BOYZ Blocko, event organizers quickly sought out the industry professionals. Today the BB7 event committee announced that Kahuna has agreed to sponsor the popular event, generously donating a ‘few thousand dollars’ in top-of-the-line riding apparel and accessories.

Although all giveaways have yet to be announced, Biker Boyz committee member, Jef Lo hinted toward - both male and female helmets, 2 piece outfits and surprise gifts for early bird patrons to the event; all courtesy of Kahuna PowerSports. Speaking highly of all sponsors on board Jef exclaims, "2010 is shaping up to be a year of big-ticket prizes with support of our sponsors like Kahuna. We’ve got everything from spa treatments to leather riding jackets."

Just a week and a half away, Toronto’s most anticipated motorcycle event is gearing up to be the most exciting yet. In their 7th consecutive year Biker Boyz Blocko promoters, TORONTO-LIME.com, Mr. Playhouse Entertainment, and 2 Wheel Promotions have upped the entertainment ante through the addition of a Poker Run, Motorcycle Show N Shine, and 'hawt' Bikini Bike Wash. The event takes place at the Wheels For Less parking lot - 7777 Weston Road (NE corner of Weston Rd. and Hwy 7 in Vaughan) on Sunday July 25th.

All proceeds generated from the BIKER BOYZ Blocko 7 will be donated to Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).

For more information on entering the Poker Run, Show N Shine or on how you can get involved, join the 'De Biker Boyz' Facebook group or get instant updates at www.twitter.com/debikerboyz. Full event details are available at http://www.toronto-lime.com/events/event-details.php?id=377

About Kahuna Powersports:
    Widely recognized across Southern Ontario for their extensive inventory of sport / touring motorcycles and riding accessories, Kahuna Powersports offers the latest in style and motorcycle advancements. For more information please visit www.KahunaPowersports.com.
    ~ Suzuki Girl ~

1 week today!!!
    ~ Suzuki Girl ~

Banned

I was gonna go until I saw that the proceeds go to MADD...

Not interested in supporting terrorist organizations. Seriously whose dumb idea was it to give those assclowns money?

Banned

"ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT M.A.D.D. Canada
    * We encourage all motorcyclists and car owners not to drink and ride/drive. "

Really? Are we 12 years old and cant be trusted to not drink and drive? Last time i checked the legal limit was still .08, yet these nazis are pushing for EVERYONE not to drink just cause a few irresponsible people here and there drink and drive. What about if 5 of us are coming in one car? So 4 of us cant have a beer cause MADD is a part of this?
    Think i'll stay home...too bad, was gonna go too unitl i read that...

Quote Originally Posted by KRFDPSSTI View Post
    "ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT M.A.D.D. Canada
    * We encourage all motorcyclists and car owners not to drink and ride/drive. "

Really? Are we 12 years old and cant be trusted to not drink and drive? Last time i checked the legal limit was still .08, yet these nazis are pushing for EVERYONE not to drink just cause a few irresponsible people here and there drink and drive. What about if 5 of us are coming in one car? So 4 of us cant have a beer cause MADD is a part of this?
    Think i'll stay home...too bad, was gonna go too unitl i read that...
    I have to agree MADD ruins this one, a childrens charity or something else and I would go.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post
    I have to agree MADD ruins this one, a childrens charity or something else and I would go.
    Don't endorse drinking and driving or MADD.

+1
    Optimism, it makes nosense to hope for it simply to satisfy someone else's misguided concept.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbijib View Post
    Hmm... Are you sure the show isn't going to resort to the same stunter as last year? I'm sure he's probably trained a little harder during the rest of the season, but I don't know if anyone is going to want to help him pick up a million pieces of his bike this time around.

Good luck with it, hope it doesn't rain this year.
    I remember that!!! that was a trip!! Should've of seen the bike owners face!!!
    Please everybody RIDE SAFE

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

What time is Stunters Inc. gonna be doing their thing?

Agreed with the MADD comments.

Wasn't this the person that threw the timmay fund raiser?

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post

Not again.............

Quote Originally Posted by ssuzuki View Post
    Not again.............
    it's a valid question considering there is money being collected for charity.

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge View Post
    What time is Stunters Inc. gonna be doing their thing?
    All day as its an open stunt area, so unless we all get tired at the same time. Someone should be doing something all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post

I saw Timmay at the Perry Sound sport bike rally, spending all the GTAM members money on dyno runs

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I saw Timmay at the Perry Sound sport bike rally, spending all the GTAM members money on dyno runs
    Did you get your money back?

Talking Re: DE BIKER BOYZ BLOCKO 7 - The 7th Annual Pre-Caribana Motorcycle Block Party

bringing my own licks!! lol lcbo near no?
    Life is too short for traffic!!

Quote Originally Posted by ducati1 View Post
    bringing my own licks!!
    You said that out loud!!
    Simon Says "S T F U"

Waiting for that “Next Thing” means you’d never buy anything.
    **** @iPos3r