Parry Sound?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parry Sound?

Parry Sound?

So no one that was there has anything to say about the rally weekend??? Sould have been a bunch of you guys up there....no pics, no comments, nothing...what gives??

Re: Parry Sound?

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    So no one that was there has anything to say about the rally weekend??? Sould have been a bunch of you guys up there....no pics, no comments, nothing...what gives??
    It was a good time, I had fun riding with Stunt.ca and Twisted Intentions. Was great to ride with Felix again and meet is friend Erick. 3 different teams, each with their own style, stunt area was great, decent size and good pavement for everything... I haven't found any pics online yet and I forgot my camera, but Im sure someone will post some eventually.

The rally itself seemed kinda weak compared to the last time I went in 06, just not enough vendors IMO. Dont get me wrong the people were great, there just wasnt alot to look at or do. Besides ride your bike, watch some dyno runs, look at a few Yamahas, get a free water from State Farm, eat a hot dog, watch some stunt....

We had a meeting and talked about trying to build the comp for next year, and what we though it would take to attract riders from all over Canada for it. They said they are going to think it over and see if we can make it work, but they need support from sponsors for something like this to happen IMO...

i thought there was suppost to be 4 teams...no starboyz??

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    i thought there was suppost to be 4 teams...no starboyz??
    We though so too, but the Starboyz were a no show...

no one heard why??? no rumors, speculation..etc..

I was told the stunt show started at 2, We got there at 2 and it was over, stands were completly empty, it was pretty weak, but I did get some footage of these guy's messin around so I'll post up soon enough

i talked to Kevin yesterday, the cash just wasnt there to drive all that way really. It was definately a good time meeting up for a day session!
    Oh and have a bunch of O.P.P kick us out of the park was fun too!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    We had a meeting and talked about trying to build the comp for next year, and what we though it would take to attract riders from all over Canada for it. They said they are going to think it over and see if we can make it work, but they need support from sponsors for something like this to happen IMO...
    man good luck on that i will never show up again for that thing it was a big waste of time i regreted so much goin there.....i loved the stunt show but u can only what so much of it .. i thought there was goin to be stuff on sale n sh... like that .... never again but u stunters rocked...i got some pics i;ll post them later on

Quote Originally Posted by dardania View Post
    man good luck on that i will never show up again for that thing it was a big waste of time i regreted so much goin there.....i loved the stunt show but u can only what so much of it .. i thought there was goin to be stuff on sale n sh... like that .... never again but u stunters rocked...i got some pics i;ll post them later on
    Yeah I meant they want to attract stunt riders from all over Canada to come compete.

I completely agree with about the vendors, there were barely any. They really need sponsors and vendors to save this rally...Other wise there nothing to do for people, a stunt show should really only last 15-30 min. Thats about as long as you can hold the average persons attention with it anyways..We ride all day so those that missed the start still get to see something, and we just like to ride as much as possible..

Quote Originally Posted by dardania View Post
    Well I go for the riding cause the best roads we have are up there. If I wanted to see the same old Vender crap I would just go to every bike show during the off season.... So Dardania did you even get out to the 518, 141, 8, 3, 2, 632, Bala road, Tally Ho swords road??? I would have made it back for the stunt show but some jerk off was trying to win the 518 checker flag and stuffed my noob wife in a corner and she went down...

the rally is what you make it, it never was about going there to buy stuff

it is not for the vendors

it is for the riding, the friends, the roads.

those that like to pose and go to timmies will be dissapointed

those that want to go ride and enjoy the company of other like minded individuals will have a great time.

Donald
    - how are you to bring home bike stuff on your bike anyway?