Tristan Lentink Horrible Crash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tristan Lentink Horrible Crash

Tristan Lentink Horrible Crash

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JewPR_KpBBY[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkX2POd5pic&feature=related"]YouTube- MOV01821.MPG[/ame]
    Last edited by shane'srr; 07-12-2010 at 02:58 PM.

Re: Tristan Lentink Horrible Crash

where the **** are you looking if u didnt see a bike right infront of you?!?!

seriously, those two last guys need to be banned from racing. If such a simple thing as looking forward at the start of the race is too much.
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18800&dateline=121895  0439
    99 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm

Tristan stalled his bike on the grid, hit by 2 other bikes one right over him, he broke most bones in the lower half of his body, severe muscle damage and severe internal injuries he is in a stable condition but not out of the woods yet.
    http://www.arcadius.ca/

1964 Junak M10, 2000 Bandit 1200

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Liner740 View Post

seriously, those two last guys need to be banned from racing. If such a simple thing as looking forward at the start of the race is too much.

are you serious??? obviously you havent been around the track long...or ever by the sounds of that comment...the second rider that hit the guy couldnt even see the stopped rider and had no chance to move or stop and the rider in front didnt see him till the last second..theres 35 plus bikes in your view and they came from the back row...your obviously a street rider that knows nothing of real riding...... or compition and what goes on...

so stop playing arm chair quarterback in a sport you dont even understand... what a dumb comment... you do know that these guys dedicate there life to the sport and have more talent in there toilet paper after huge one than you will ever have...

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    are you serious??? obviously you havent been around the track long...or ever by the sounds of that comment...the second rider that hit the guy couldnt even see the stopped rider and had no chance to move or stop and the rider in front didnt see him till the last second..theres 35 plus bikes in your view and they came from the back row...your obviously a street rider that knows nothing of real riding...... or compition and what goes on...

so stop playing arm chair quarterback in a sport you dont even understand... what a dumb comment... you do know that these guys dedicate there life to the sport and have more talent in there toilet paper after huge one than you will ever have...
    pwned

Red face Re: Tristan Lentink Horrible Crash

Quote Originally Posted by Norge View Post
    pwned
    +1!
    MODE ON

right....you know more about me than i know about myself

look at the second video....his view is clear, other riders moved out of the way....

tell ya what, big racer boy, i just hope that doesnt happen to you, cuz we all know you wouldnt be defending those riders then.
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18800&dateline=121895  0439
    99 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm

look at the second video....his view is clear, other riders moved out of the way....
    Both the back riders had their view of the stalled rider blocked by the rider in front of them. Yes, those riders moved out of the way and avoided the stalled rider but the lack of time to avoid him and the speed of the bikes keeps increasing with each rider down the line. So, they end up not having much time to react.

never raced I see. talking about things you have no idea about can made you look veddy stupiod

tell ya what, big racer boy, i just hope that doesnt happen to you, cuz we all know you wouldnt be defending those riders then.
    I guess Scott Russel was on the grid with someone who should never have been racing the day his career ended.

Banned

Ha ha ha... You guys are awesome..!!! Ha ha ha

Banned

^^^ no, not really...

Banned

Ha ha ha

Yeah, a bit presumptuous there RedLiner. What do you think, they were distracted with their knitting? C'mon, a little respect here please.
    There is no planet B.

k children, enough fighting lol im gonna take this post back to its ORIGINAL TOPIC. does anyone know if hes alive? last i checked his injuries were a broken pelvis, 2 broken upper-legs, many tore? muscles in his right knee and life-threatening internal injuries

When I was in car racing school, I asked the instructors of the school why we'd always do a rolling start in our races. A stalled driver on the grid was one of the things that scared them most.

ive said my piece and im not going to argue..and everytime im on the track i know the risks and i except them.. i WOULD be defending the other riders cause if you wanna get to the root of the problem the rider that got hit made the mistake of stalling it...its racing and stuff happens...but im sure all of this is lost on you...

Banned

There was a time when riders would have to run out from their pits on foot, start the bike and launch....there were also "real" men at that time telling everyone to "suck it up". But the fact remains with increasing speed and acceleration, with wheelies probable and a grid that size...this simply may have been a combination of factors that could have been mitigated better.

Moto2 has similar issues with first corner crashes...I'm not saying I know the answers but snapping at each other in a macho tirade doesn't seem to be much better than an arm chair executive decision.

There are die hards who will race the TT and those that sit on the safety commission of MotoGP. Depending on what race one is in, and standards they agree to....they are free to engage the according risk.

The guy that ran right over him couldn't see anything till the very end...but the rider that clipped him, it looked like he could see him with enough time to avoid.

Yes/No?

Quote Originally Posted by ATTS View Post
    The guy that ran right over him couldn't see anything till the very end...but the rider that clipped him, it looked like he could see him with enough time to avoid.

Yes/No?
    yeah, he could see him with enough time to avoid, but decided to run him over for the fun of it.

wow