Tonight 7PM - Oakville to Hamilton Boston P (M1 Friendly/Newbies/Female)

Thread: Tonight 7PM - Oakville to Hamilton Boston P (M1 Friendly/Newbies/Female)

Tonight 7PM - Oakville to Hamilton Boston P (M1 Friendly/Newbies/Female)

Dinner at Hamilton Boston Pizza - Bike Night / $10 All you can eat....

Motomike and Me are meeting @ Shell Gas Station 7pm - and riding an M1 friendly route to BP

This is Hamilton BP first bike night - suppose to be a lot of bikes....

Anyone wants to come - post here.... and show up --

Re: Tonight 7PM - Oakville to Hamilton Boston P (M1 Friendly/Newbies/Female)

Here is ther route that i mapped out.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sourc...17294&t=h&z=11

if anyone has a different idea im alright with that

That's the exact route I ride to work every day :P Wave at my office on Woodward! Also interesting, last time I was at Nash & Queenston, we watched a drunk hobo in a wheel chair being loaded into a police truck...

Eat extra pizza for me
    Rachel M.
    2007 Honda CBR600 RR
    2006 Kawasaki EX250 [Sold]
    2002 Subaru WRX [ST2 167]

Might try and make this but not avail to ride over until about 730, does that work for anyone coming from the Appleby/Dundas area?

Two
    Son, observe the time and fly from evil.
    Ecc.IV.23.

SpdDmn -- I guess you didnt get your temp switch yet? So your not riding tonight.....
    We'll eat some 'zza for you....

I am fine for 7:30 (in fact, that will work sooooo much better for me) but I told Motomike 7pm.....so -- unless he changes it up -- 7pm it is

Quote Originally Posted by FZ1Oakville View Post
    I am fine for 7:30 (in fact, that will work sooooo much better for me) but I told Motomike 7pm.....so -- unless he changes it up -- 7pm it is
    7:30 is fine,
    i guess im going to be riding home in the dark, w/e

Sweet!!! 7:30 it is --- that takes some pressure off me -- cause I have a few things to do!!! Motomike - I wont tell anyone that your riding after dark..... or I'll leave same time - when there is still light out - I dont have to stay long -- grab a few slices and jet!

Sorry guys, had to do family time. Haven't been home in a few weeks and won't be home for long before I head out again. Had her washed and everything then .... 'wanna go for ice cream'

Hope you guys didn't wait long ( or at all ) and had a a good time.

Cheers,
    Two.
    Son, observe the time and fly from evil.
    Ecc.IV.23.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoDog View Post
    Sorry guys, had to do family time. Haven't been home in a few weeks and won't be home for long before I head out again. Had her washed and everything then .... 'wanna go for ice cream'

Hope you guys didn't wait long ( or at all ) and had a a good time.

Cheers,
    Two.
    Twodog -- I dont remember how long we waited, I think it was like 5mins from originally posted leave time