Hi

Thread: Hi

Hi

Hey everyone,

My name is Kevin, I joined this forum earlier this year but mostly did reading, but getting my m licence and a motorcycle has been on my to do list for a long while but it never really worked out with timing/funds, my car is my top priority (as far as toys go) and usually gets the money spent on it, but it's getting to the point where I can almost say it's complete so I figure it's time to really get the ball rolling. I had a car event at deals gap in May and my car is always a blast on those roads, but I invited some friends with motorcycles and watching them it was the final push to make me decide it's the time. Once we got back to Canada I went and wrote my m1 licence. I've since then bought the gear I wanted to have before getting myself a motorcycle, and I have my course booked with Learning Curves this week July 9th-11th. I'm excited to take these steps, and over the winter hopefully I'll pick up another summer toy.

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself.

Re: Hi

welcome!

welcome........good luck

Welcome
    Hope u will enjoy bikes as much as you do cars

thanks for the welcomes

as for enjoying bikes as much as cars, I enjoy them for different things, cars have always been my passion, and I fell in love with the 300ZX when I was about 8, it was always my dream car and I'm still in love with it to this day even more now that it's one of the cars I currently own. I can't replace it by any means.

Bikes are a whole different type of sexy, different sound different appeal, different feel. My car will always be my favorite but a bike could be a really close second. Many of you will disagree, but at the end of the day to each his own. The place where the bike will be loved more than my car is at the gas station, the current setup/tune on the car is a little expensive at the pumps when I drive it for a few days. I'm looking to turn the 300 into my once in a while pleasure vehicle, my other car will be a daily beater for rain and winter etc and the bike will be the everyday toy for nicer days.

Waz Up! Welcome

Welcome!!!!! Ride safe and cya around!!

Welcome!! bot

Welcome!

If your first love is your car, then I'd get a bike with some knobby tires and a blue plate, then you can take the bike into places that the car was never meant to go, then you'd more clearly separate the sports. Just a thought.

Ride Reports and other drivel
    '08 Suzuki DR650E
    '04 Kawasaki KLR 685 (For Sale)
    '05 Honda VFR800a Interceptor (SOLD)

'01 Suzuki Bandit GSF600s (what the deer left of it)
    '94 Suzuki GS500E (SOLD)
    MC Instructor www.LearningCurves.ca

Welcome!

Riding alone? Look my profile up for our FB link to join us for rides!

Welcome!!!
    2009 CBR600RR
    2007 ZZR 600 (written off)

thanks for the welcomes everyone!

welpcome