New Female Rider - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Female Rider

Re: New Female Rider

Quote Originally Posted by RichardSV View Post
    Congrats on the new bike. My gf started on a zzr 250 and then after 1 season she got an SV650. She is 27.
    Nice! I tried a SV650 but it's too heavy and tall for me since I'm pretty small. Maybe after I get more practice on my ninja 250 I can get a larger bike. Maybe we can go for a ride someday?

• welcome and ride safe

hey you,
    welcome.
    my buddy has a ninja 250 and a new rider too. i always ride with her to show her roads and tips and tricks and such. your welcome to join up!!!
    im at vaughan area.
    slow down, wait for the rookie!!

Quote Originally Posted by miss_special View Post
    Nice! I tried a SV650 but it's too heavy and tall for me since I'm pretty small. Maybe after I get more practice on my ninja 250 I can get a larger bike. Maybe we can go for a ride someday?

yea a ride would be good. Don't forget if you are looking at bigger bikes you can usually lower them. We lowered her SV 1.5" and now she can just flat foot.
    2004 SV650S
    2005 SV650

Always to be there with us

Quote Originally Posted by ROOKIE View Post
    hey you,
    welcome.
    my buddy has a ninja 250 and a new rider too. i always ride with her to show her roads and tips and tricks and such. your welcome to join up!!!
    im at vaughan area.
    ooh nice! I'm in Woodbridge. We'll meet up sometime

Quote Originally Posted by RichardSV View Post
    yea a ride would be good. Don't forget if you are looking at bigger bikes you can usually lower them. We lowered her SV 1.5" and now she can just flat foot.
    yea .. I don't think i'm ready for a bigger bike just yet. Good to know that it can be lowered.

misssey

Hey! Welcome!!

I just bought my first bike this year.. i learned on a 125 @ the motorcycle school.. a week or so later i took out a 750 and a little while after that i tried a 1000... I am currently riding a 650 suzuki savage!
    Trust me a 500 is do-able.. Im 118lb and 5"4 i know what you mean.. you will get tired of 250 fassst!!

If you ever need a riding partner hit me up.. i really want to get in contact with some female riders as well!!

Ride safe!!

sooo true about what she said.. you will get tired of the 250 real fast.
    my buddy, i let her ride my gixxer a few times... now she doesnt even wanna get on her bike.. and just wants to sell the damn thing... then again everyone levels up at their own pace. ride safe! maybe this weekend. ill message you to come out.
    slow down, wait for the rookie!!

Quote Originally Posted by switchx View Post
    Welcome, another female rider here. I'm your age :P not quite in the same area. I'm in Mississauga, pm me if you wanna ride.

I think Miss Special and Switchx (and any other female riders) - should ride with older guys and not stick to riding with each other......Its just safer --