"HI" from Hex - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "HI" from Hex

Re: "HI" from Hex

Hahahahh!!! I LOVE how you're trying to match up your son over the internet! lol When he finds out he's going to be so embarrassed! Unless of course you find him someone nice!

I'm taken though but I will pass the word along A biker AND a great cook is definitely a catch! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hexadecimal View Post
    My kids might disagree with you. In fact, I'm sure they would. Thanks for the compliment.

BTW, I have an awesome 20-year-old who is available. He's a great cook too. Hope he doesn't find out I'm playing "matchmaker." This would definitely make me totally uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyNinja View Post
    lol you're such a cool mother! Good for you!
    sounds kinda funny, ... but true!

welcome, Hex!

It's easy to be "cool" when you haven't grown up. Much more difficult to be a "mother." Cool mom works for me, though. Just wish it didn't make me so....old.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexadecimal View Post
    Usually, we go on a "big" ride every summer. Two years ago was the New England States....in the middle of Hurricane Dolly. I would recommend it without the hurricane. Not sure what this year's ride will be. Suggestions?
    To clarify, I go on "big" rides with the hubby only. The kids think we're insane and ride for too long and too far. They are wussies. They would never have the stamina to keep up. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Welcome aboard. Stay away from the Gap.. They've upped their revenue-generating efforts. WV is another place to avoid, with extremely harsh penalties for relatively minor infractions. In Ohio a "trained" officer can guess your speed to be whatever he wants it to be and not even GPS evidence can exonerate you from the predicament. Imagine the potential of nailing a family of 5... That could cover a deputy's monthly salary
    My husband wants to do the Gap. I have no desire. Been to Ohio twice now with no incidents. Guess maybe you were lucky. As for a "family of 5" see previous entry. Probably will never happen.
    Last edited by Hexadecimal; 06-29-2010 at 07:08 PM.

I was just on a trip down to Lake Placid,all through the Adirondacks and into Vermont,once your off of the 401 it was an incredible ride,well worth the sore but of the hell that is the 401!

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo 08 View Post
    I was just on a trip down to Lake Placid,all through the Adirondacks and into Vermont,once your off of the 401 it was an incredible ride,well worth the sore but of the hell that is the 401!
    Did the Adirondacks two years ago. Beeeeeutiful riding. Haven't done Lake Placid in a while. Now if hubby would just be home from China long enough to head out somewhere....

Welcome!!!!! Ride safe and cya around!!