Is the error I'm getting a vialed attempt to shut me up? Or fix my grammar?

Thread: Is the error I'm getting a vialed attempt to shut me up? Or fix my grammar?

Is the error I'm getting a vialed attempt to shut me up? Or fix my grammar?

That's paranoid me talking.

Why am I getting the "Rearrange paragraphs and sentences" error? I been programming for about 7 years now and can't see how paragraphs and sentences can affect my ability to post replies. Then again, I'm not a professional so maybe you can explain the problem to me? Then again, maybe I'm not paranoid and need to banish myself. What's going on?
    Last edited by ariesmars; 06-20-2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: How ironic? Yes vialed is wrong.

Re: Is the error I'm getting a vialed attempt to shut me up? Or fix my grammar?

Hmmm...well..if I could explain the problem to you...then we'd know what was wrong and simply fix the error.

I have know idea why rearranging works..but it does. Let me know when you figure it out.

Cheers

Paul
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Quote Originally Posted by ariesmars View Post
    That's paranoid me talking.

Why am I getting the "Rearrange paragraphs and sentences" error? I been programming for about 7 years now and can't see how paragraphs and sentences can affect my ability to post replies. Then again, I'm not a professional so maybe you can explain the problem to me? Then again, maybe I'm not paranoid and need to banish myself. What's going on?

Only happens in Technical forum here.

vial =

veiled = not openly or directly expressed; masked; disguised; hidden; obscure: a veiled threat.
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by klr_guy View Post
    vial =

veiled = not openly or directly expressed; masked; disguised; hidden; obscure: a veiled threat.
    If you read the "reason for editing" section of my OP you'll see that I caught the mistake myself.

I had an issue in the technical forum with the word legitimately a couple of days ago.
    Soar # 21

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Never too old for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    i guess not being stupid should be a prerequisite for wrenching on bikes.