Another Great Infernobuster "The Toy Hauler" Experience

Thread: Another Great Infernobuster "The Toy Hauler" Experience

Another Great Infernobuster "The Toy Hauler" Experience

I had Infernobuster pick up a newly purchased, but uncertified, zx636 from Petawawa and bring it to my usual shop here in Oshawa. I drive a truck for a living and wasn't sure what my availability would be so I had Infernobuster go out and pick up the bike without me.

He worked around my unusual availability so I could give him the remaining amount owing on the bike and UVIP, brought the bike back and worked with me to collect payment and give me the signed UVIP and ownership.

Absolutely fantastic communication by phone and email lead to a pleasant transaction. Cannot recomend him enough. Look up Infernobuster here and find the link to his business "The Toy Hauler" in his signiture. Fantastic, thanks again.

Oh and to Infernobuster:
    Sorry about the shop. The temp staff they had in while Mel, the regular, was out were pretty rediculous. I even had problems after you left. I mean really how hard is it to understand "safety this bike"?
    Wow, I didn't know we'd become such good friends, because if we had, you'd know that I give **** before I give favors and I don't even give my best friends **** so your chances of getting a favor are pretty ******* slim. - Go

Re: Another Great Infernobuster "The Toy Hauler" Experience

No worries Chris ..

Enjoy the new bike! I think i may have picked up a new shop to do transporting for as well.
    Never knew that Precision Cycle ever exsisted with it being so close ...
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.