98' Yamaha XT350 Yamaha. Do I buy it??

Thread: 98' Yamaha XT350 Yamaha. Do I buy it??

98' Yamaha XT350 Yamaha. Do I buy it??

I want to do some Dual sport riding - My street riding buddies say it's even better than riding on the street (if you want to keep your license). Been street riding for 30+ years.

I have a line on 98 xt350 that looks rough but runs good - I figure $1200 puts it in my garage. I've read it's a good starter bike. A little weak in the suspension but it's light and not too tall. I think for the price it's the right bike to see if I'm a DS fan.

Thoughts?

If I go ahead (pretty sure I will) I will have my 1980 Suzi TS125 for sale if anyone needs a small bike for a spouse or the first born.....
    ride - if you want to

Re: 98' Yamaha XT350 Yamaha. Do I buy it??

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag View Post
    I want to do some Dual sport riding - My street riding buddies say it's even better than riding on the street (if you want to keep your license). Been street riding for 30+ years.

I have a line on 98 xt350 that looks rough but runs good - I figure $1200 puts it in my garage. I've read it's a good starter bike. A little weak in the suspension but it's light and not too tall. I think for the price it's the right bike to see if I'm a DS fan.

Thoughts?

If I go ahead (pretty sure I will) I will have my 1980 Suzi TS125 for sale if anyone needs a small bike for a spouse or the first born.....
    Great bike, fair price. Do it.
    Adventure Finds You!!