Anyone got an XR200 for sale?

Thread: Anyone got an XR200 for sale?

Anyone got an XR200 for sale?

Anyone got one? posted in the WTB but hardly anyone looks there, so this seems more fittting.

Re: Anyone got an XR200 for sale?

my cousin has a mid 90's xr200, dont know if hes selling but i know he wants an mx bike and was talking about selling to upgrade. email him at jorden.mcdougall@hotmail.com...if he doesnt answer in a couple days let me know and ill call him myself.

you can see the bike in some of my videos below.

I had an 1988 XR200 last year, bought it off the original owners who lives on my lake.

The thing is bullet proof - ensure there is oil and twist the throttle. It never needed valves to be adjusted in 20 years... but after 4 months with me every valves closed right up! lol Not meant to be ridden hard, but will last forever is treated gently.

I took it as a sign that I needed more power and upgraded to a 450!

I have a 2002 XR200R that only sees use once a month or so in a field behind my work. I gotit to show my wife and 17 yr old sone how to operate a bike. Both learned, but are un-interested.

PM me if your interested. I am not activelye selling it, but it'd be better for someone to get use out of it.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---