Kids ride 2-up

Thread: Kids ride 2-up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kids ride 2-up

For those interested, I've an HJC in extra small (black) that was my son's when he was 8. It's still in very good condition with a few scratches on it. But on the upside, it has his race numbers on it and may be worth a fortune in the future! I think I have both the clear and tinted visor which is great for riding into the sun.
    PM me and make an offer and its yours. I'd sell his Aria but he's using it as a back up in case he crashes in his #1 helmet.
    Cheers

Tonto
    Many thanks to my kid's sponsors: MOTOZEN Racing, Bickle Racing, JD Trailer Sales, GPBikes, Johnny Andro of GUNN's Physical FX Studio,CSV Graphics, Z1 cycletech, Chinatown Optical, ImpactArmor, MPHD Ltd, The Morton Foundation, Kevin Zhang, Sam Nawaz, Donovan Paige, Les Booth and race coach extraordinaire/ voice of reason; John Bickle!

Re: Kids ride 2-up

I have a daughter who's 11 and I'd love to take her on a group ride with other kids. I'm in the east end so a day at Cobourg beach would be great with us. We went on a ride last year to Port Perry with some other parents/kids and they all had a great time at the park there.
    Nothing puts a smile on my face like watching her do the 'peace sign' to other riders
    Closer to the middle/end of June is good with us or anytime in August.