401 & Brock St - Whitby

Thread: 401 & Brock St - Whitby

401 & Brock St - Whitby

Saw an R6 go down pretty hard this morning, at the Sunoco entrance hope your ok!!!, and slow down on those parking lot entrance's!!

Re: 401 & Brock St - Whitby

GWS Rider.

Riding alone? Look my profile up for our FB link to join us for rides!

damn so close to home......how did he/she go down ?.........well hope the rider is ok!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaN_ View Post
    Saw an R6 go down pretty hard this morning, at the Sunoco entrance hope your ok!!!, and slow down on those parking lot entrance's!!
    Yep guy hit some sand coming into the gas station. His right side of the bike took a lot of damage, and lost his front brakes.

I was just coming through there when it happened, and swung around to see if he was okay. Guy said he was alright, and was awaiting his friend with his truck.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

yeah, i disagree, i don't think it was sand at all, he came in way to fast, and not enough angle (kinda hard to explain), he was too parallel to the curb lip, i think his front tire got caught on the curb lip, he tried to just lean in, once the lip caught him, he was on his way down but right before, or as he was hitting the ground he went right into the curb, and the bike flipped, i saw him coming down consumers as i was pulling outta the tims drive through,I didn't think he was even gonna turn in, but i left him tons of space (last thing i wanna do is screw another rider), i saw the whole thing right in front of me, i too stopped and asked if he was OK, he said he was (surprisingly), so i left.