Fat ***** tried to take a picture of my plate - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fat ***** tried to take a picture of my plate

Cool Re: Fat ***** tried to take a picture of my plate

I say just bang a gear, all of these people who complain about recklesness acts who cares, as long as you don't put other peoples lives in danger let it rip. I speed all the time but only on open roads in the city i'm all about the cruise. Do whatever makes you happy. What's the point of having a sport bike if you can't enjoy it, people who complain are just to scared to have a little fun.

Re: Fat ***** tried to take a picture of my plate

Quote Originally Posted by RecKLeSS 600 View Post
    For the whole time I've ridden street bikes I've never actually had someone try to take a picture of my plate to increminate me. Some fat ***** in a van pulls up behind me at a light with a digital camera in her hand and I just happen to notice in my mirror her erratic actions.... I was intending on going straight, but turned right instead as soon as I noticed her. I'm just hoping she wasn't recording the 5 mins before. Anyways, **** that *****!!! lol... 90% percent of the time you get props from passer bys, but the other 10% can **** themselves.
    If poh-poh shows up at your door deny, deny, deny. If she doesn't have video of any incriminating acts **** her.