HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday May 30th at Krispy Creme parking lot (Mavis Rd) - Page 2

Thread: HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday May 30th at Krispy Creme parking lot (Mavis Rd)

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday June 6th weekly ride

Hey Hey Heartland,

It's time for Heartland riders to shine- ride/chill/showoff/talk! This will be the first of many meets for the Heartland/Mississauga area. All levels of riders are welcome as this will be the first Heartland meeting (to my knowledge) and surely wont be the last if all goes well.

I wont be posting a route as that will be decided upon arrival depending on how many people we have. If you prefer an intro session we can make it that, but I feel that many riders will definitely want to ride including me! We'll be doing street riding up and around Mississauga area (or any other good routes you may know of) and the time span for the route can be anywhere from a minimum of 1hr. We can make two groups if we need to. Not too fast, not too slow, surely in the middle, so we can all make it back home lol.

(We can always depend on Mississauga Road if all else fails. )

So everyone, lets put aside shyness, attitude, roughness and show up for this meet. It'll be nice to get to know other riders around the area.

Yes, we're all on GTA, we're all in Mississauga, but we all need to be at one place at one time. I am merely facilitating this ride, not leading, volunteers needed lol

------HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday May 30th at Krispy Creme parking lot. 5920 Mavis Road (after Matheson, before Britannia)------

Open to any suggestions, questions, comments, queries.
    Last edited by kay.be; 06-01-2010 at 12:27 PM.