HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday May 30th at Krispy Creme parking lot (Mavis Rd)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday May 30th at Krispy Creme parking lot (Mavis Rd)

Exclamation HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday June 6th weekly ride

Hey Hey Heartland,

It's time for Heartland riders to shine- ride/chill/showoff/talk! This will be the first of many meets for the Heartland/Mississauga area. All levels of riders are welcome as this will be the first Heartland meeting (to my knowledge) and surely wont be the last if all goes well.

I wont be posting a route as that will be decided upon arrival depending on how many people we have. If you prefer an intro session we can make it that, but I feel that many riders will definitely want to ride including me! We'll be doing street riding up and around Mississauga area (or any other good routes you may know of) and the time span for the route can be anywhere from a minimum of 1hr. We can make two groups if we need to. Not too fast, not too slow, surely in the middle, so we can all make it back home lol.

(We can always depend on Mississauga Road if all else fails. )

So everyone, lets put aside shyness, attitude, roughness and show up for this meet. It'll be nice to get to know other riders around the area.

Yes, we're all on GTA, we're all in Mississauga, but we all need to be at one place at one time. I am merely facilitating this ride, not leading, volunteers needed lol

------HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday May 30th at Krispy Creme parking lot. 5920 Mavis Road (after Matheson, before Britannia)------

Open to any suggestions, questions, comments, queries.
    Last edited by kay.be; 06-01-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Re: HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday May 30th at Krispy Creme parking lot (Mavis Rd

depending on how many ppl wanna show up, and how I am feeling after riding all weekend. I'd be happy to show some roads from anywhere to a 100KM trip to a 300KM trip down through all the way into Hamilton.

Re: HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday May 30th at Krispy Creme parking lot (Mavis Rd

Can the OP make this a Saturday meet. Im working Sunday.
    2008 Suzuki GSX-R 600 - Current
    2000 Suzuki SV650S - Sold

Gear: Icon Lucky Lid helmet, Icon Accelerant white leather jacket, Icon Super Duty black gloves.

I am down for sure.. .I may also have +3 others which I am 80% sure they will be able to come.
    2001 Honda CBR F4i - Mocking me in the garage
    2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250 Special Edition - SOLD
    2008 Honda CBR 125r - SOLD

Lightbulb Re: HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday May 30th at Krispy Creme parking lot (Mavis Rd

Quote Originally Posted by ScoTTY88 View Post
    depending on how many ppl wanna show up, and how I am feeling after riding all weekend. I'd be happy to show some roads from anywhere to a 100KM trip to a 300KM trip down through all the way into Hamilton.
    WOULD LOVE For you to lead since you're the only volunteer so far hahaha:P Weather looks just perfect, with a high of 30(feeling like 35deg)and low of 18, and POP is only 10% on sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose_Whisperer View Post
    Can the OP make this a Saturday meet. Im working Sunday.
    Thank you for your interest in the weekly meet Moose_Whisperer. Since its our first meet, we will keep it for Sunday and see how the turnout is. If its not so good, we will definitely try for Saturdays. If it does turn out well, then we can a meet 2 days a week for those who can't make it on Sundays. How does that sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Sunny- View Post
    I am down for sure.. .I may also have +3 others which I am 80% sure they will be able to come.
    Last ride down at Sauga Road was fun but short though (remember the coke guy?, ride to lake shore?) lol will be looking forward to seeing you and +3 riders.

count me in ... whoz buyin donuts ??
    Live to ride
    ride to live

Quote Originally Posted by zx6r_98 View Post
    count me in ... whoz buyin donuts ??
    You are! It was your idea lol Lets all thank zx6r_98!!! thank you

i went for a ride with hlr.andy today and the route we took was AWSOME... I am sure he would be up for riding again on the weekend and even leading.. I'll ask him. I think he said he was planning a ride for this weekend as well so why not combine??

i will be there

Quote Originally Posted by -Sunny- View Post
    i went for a ride with hlr.andy today and the route we took was AWSOME... I am sure he would be up for riding again on the weekend and even leading.. I'll ask him. I think he said he was planning a ride for this weekend as well so why not combine??
    You didnt call me! I wanted to come lol but yea what time is his ride? If he can make it to ours that would be awesome! get him to msg here and add him up for some chit chat. Love to see more faces out at one meet. Oh and Drawmatic, Good to hear!
    Last edited by kay.be; 05-29-2010 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kay.be View Post
    You didnt call me! I wanted to come lol but yea what time is his ride? If he can make it to ours that would be awesome! get him to msg here and add him up for some chit chat. Love to see more faces out at one meet. Oh and Drawmatic, Good to hear!
    I will send him a message and see what he says.

im working but i might be able to stop by before the ride if that's alright.
    "it's not about winning is about making the other guy lose"

HEARTLAND Riders - 3:00pm - Sunday May 30th at Krispy Creme parking lot (Mavis Rd)

What's up peeps... This is my first season riding... Just wanna introduce myself.. Name is Taleb.. Got a al-stare gsxR 600 .. Would love to meet you all..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg  
    Tearin it up at the gym -ENDORPHINES KICKIN..
    Cruzin on the GsxR - ADRENALINE PUMPIN......
    Stayin positive - THE ONLY WAY TO BE...
    Everything else is your destiny - ACCEPT IT ....

It's not how we write our stories - IT'S HOW OUR STORIES END....
    <Square One Central Rider>

Anyone still going here for 3?

Not sure... Forum hasn't been active since yesterday... What's the update.. Is it still happening?.. I just joined this site 15 min ago...
    Tearin it up at the gym -ENDORPHINES KICKIN..
    Cruzin on the GsxR - ADRENALINE PUMPIN......
    Stayin positive - THE ONLY WAY TO BE...
    Everything else is your destiny - ACCEPT IT ....

It's not how we write our stories - IT'S HOW OUR STORIES END....
    <Square One Central Rider>

looks like this meet has been moved to 2 pm at 403/Dundas which i probably won't be able to make, so I was trying to clarify if anyone else was still meeting at 3.

Quote Originally Posted by 7073 View Post
    looks like this meet has been moved to 2 pm at 403/Dundas which i probably won't be able to make, so I was trying to clarify if anyone else was still meeting at 3.

No it hasent, the 3PM meet at Krispy Kreem is still on. Theres another group of us that were heading down to Niagara possibly, meeting at 403 Dundas tims for 2PM leaving at 230.

AFAIK the 3PM meet at KK is still on.

FYI there are two threads going on simultaneously - this one in the "weekly/regional" section, and the other similarly-titled thread in the general ride/hookup section ... Confusing.

Yes, very much so Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoTTY88 View Post
    No it hasent, the 3PM meet at Krispy Kreem is still on. Theres another group of us that were heading down to Niagara possibly, meeting at 403 Dundas tims for 2PM leaving at 230.

AFAIK the 3PM meet at KK is still on.
    My bad...2 threads going so I was slightly confused