almost looped a wheelie, need advice lol - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: almost looped a wheelie, need advice lol

Thumbs up Re: almost looped a wheelie, need advice lol

Quote Originally Posted by cjones View Post
    stunting is about brake control, and im not your bud.
    Ha ha ha now that is funny. Your really comical big guy. And yeah if your not big just let it go aight, don't go around saying "IM NOT BIG".

Plus you know what take a day off your "brake control" and learn some forum etiquette. We are not here to snob anyone alright jones.

Hope you get it this time.
    Cheers. Ride Safe
    Last edited by sircastic; 05-26-2010 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Quoted Deleted message

Re: almost looped a wheelie, need advice lol

Quote Originally Posted by rony26 View Post
    Ha ha ha now that is funny. Your really comical big guy. And yeah if your not big just let it go aight, don't go around saying "IM NOT BIG".

Plus you know what take a day off your "brake control" and learn some forum etiquette. We are not here to snob anyone alright jones.

Hope you get it this time.
    Cheers. Ride Safe

Youre talking to me about forum etiquette? while youre on here giving out dangerous 'tips' thats going to get someone hurt or killed if they are guillable enough to follow it.
    Last edited by sircastic; 05-27-2010 at 08:14 AM. Reason: removed insult

Quote Originally Posted by cjones View Post
    Youre talking to me about forum etiquette? while youre on here giving out dangerous 'tips' thats going to get someone hurt or killed if they are guillable enough to follow it.

And on the 'big guy' comment? your mom calls me that enough already im tired of hearing it, bud.
    Ha ha, you crossed the line on that one. That itself tells me Everything you know about forum etiquette.
    You dont get it do ya ?Its stunting that we are talking about here, so there is really no "safe" tip to stunt. You see where Im coming from ? In any event, if you think you are right and Im wrong then its perfectly cool. Here, this thread is all yours. Good luck with your safe stunting.
    Last edited by sircastic; 05-27-2010 at 08:15 AM. Reason: removed insults

Jones does have a point tho, this is stuff that should be talked about at the lot or something, there are probly lots of people looking at this thread (non-stunters)

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedIn View Post
    Jones does have a point tho, this is stuff that should be talked about at the lot or something, there are probly lots of people looking at this thread (non-stunters)
    Jones had every right to make a point ( valid/invalid ) but there is a certain degree of decency to be followed (atleast in here ). The result of him not following the code is in front of us all. Thank you mods for keeping this site clean.
    Having said that, I made the recommendation cause I alongwith a whole whack of people have tried that wheelie and it is actually pretty easy. Its not supposed to go fast, its just a stepping stone to a regular wheelie. I must mention here that neither me or anyone I know has suffered any kind of injury EVEN ONCE doing the donkey wheelie. And I started this when I was 16 so you can imagine what kind of control I must have on the bike.

there is alot to be learned, im not getting into it, good luck guys, just dont get anyone hurt

@Everyone: If you have decided to get into stunting, please realize the fact that you might get hurt at some point. As a baby first starts to walk he falls many a times. Failure has a compelling role when venturing into new breadths of life. When it comes to stunting, it might include getting hurt. Always remember that.
    Ride safe !

Quote Originally Posted by rony26 View Post
    Well then you can start off with donkey wheelies first. It will give a confidence for a regular wheelie. The purpose is the learn how your bike responds to throttle while on one wheel.
    This video might help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mss6RXNGSs0

All you gotta do is to put your feet on the side and wheelie it. But considering you have a supermoto which sometimes have a very high seating position it might be hard to keep both on the ground properly. That again depends on your height. Make sure you wear decent shoes for that cause you will be scrapping some soles.
    I hope no one chooses to take this advice.

Rony26

I can tell by the way you talk in this forum and your forum etiquette, that your most likely a suit wear'n jock, who rides a nicely polished rocket who does ******, chopped/hacked out wheelies when little kids flip you the wheelie sign out of thier parents car.

You are one person who probally shouldnt be giving any advise on riding, period.
    Forums are ment for people to speak thier opinion, negative or positive,
    And when someone like YOU, ( non stunter ) is giving false advise, that could lead to injured riders, you should be the one the moderators kick out.

FREE C JONES

K4L Crew/ Krooked Arrow
    Born 2 Ride

i dont know how high you are bringing these wheelies up as your are going slow i imagine pretty high. i find on my 929 if i do a standing wheelie any gear if i bring the bike up really high no matter witch part of my feet i rest on the pegs they sometimes fold in what i have heard of some people doing is putting those metal hose clamps around them to prevent this i dont know if this is your problem mabie its just happening to fast and your not comfortable enough to know whats going on when your front wheels off the ground all you can think is "dont fall down" and not concentrating on controling the bike just my .02