My Toy - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Toy

Re: My Toy

Quote Originally Posted by 3M_TA3 View Post
    ...the helmet might be for the 2-upper to hold on...

yeah, i know you'll say he's got a seat cowl... but look at the rear pegs they're down....
    that side was always down, because i used to hang my bag... a good one though!!

I have the same helmet in black. Nothing but compliments since the day I got it. Matches well with your bike!
    Lets Ride

too bad hashrulez forgot to ask anyone what kinda of helmet should he get what colour blla blla... he got it cus he liked it stop makeing crap coments he likes it it dont effect you just say looks nice or nothing....i hate it when i get something and ppl tell me ohh it looks like **** ( i already like it so what the f...) it would be better if u guys feel a little sorry for him cus he crashed hsi bike dont worry about the helmet ur not wearing!!!!!!

@dardania, +1

It's not my style, but I think it goes well with the bike... sort-of an UltraMan flavour
    bike
    1st bike: 1982 Yamaha XS 400 Seca
    current bike: 2001 Devinci Caribou M
    current bike: Suzuki VL800SEK7 red/black

Quote Originally Posted by RicoChet View Post
    I have the same helmet in black. Nothing but compliments since the day I got it. Matches well with your bike!
    +1.. mee too

Quote Originally Posted by dardania View Post
    too bad hashrulez forgot to ask anyone what kinda of helmet should he get what colour blla blla... he got it cus he liked it stop makeing crap coments he likes it it dont effect you just say looks nice or nothing....i hate it when i get something and ppl tell me ohh it looks like **** ( i already like it so what the f...) it would be better if u guys feel a little sorry for him cus he crashed hsi bike dont worry about the helmet ur not wearing!!!!!!

thanx alot for lookin out, neg comments didnt matter to me bcaz i got way more compliments... i hope i find same one again...