7EYE motorcycle Glasses Taku model SPF75

Thread: 7EYE motorcycle Glasses Taku model SPF75

7EYE motorcycle Glasses Taku model SPF75

I was looking for some motorcycle glasses for when I ride with a open face helmet .I came across these glasses by chance .I was talking to my glasses guy about Oakley and Willeyx glasses .When he showed me the new line he carries .They are 7EYE manufactured in the US .The first set I saw was the Bali SPF100 .They were too thick and took away a lot of peripheral vision .The next set I tried was the Taku model .They have a air dam but lack the removable eyecup. I got my with the 24:7 NXT original lenses .The change as the light changes .The lenses are shatter proof .

On the road the lenses change color quickly .There is very little air moving under the lenses .The peripheral vision is excellent with the SPF75 line .The glasses sit nice and close to your face .You can tell the lenses are of high quality .The only draw back of these glasses is the cost .Unlike Oakleys they are made for a specific purpose .

Hope this helps someone looking for glasses .

08 VRSCDXA
    99 VFR800
    90 GSXR1100
    88 600 Katana
    84 VF500F
    84 Yamaha XS 400
    84 Suzuki GS400

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy **** ....what a ride!'

Re: 7EYE motorcycle Glasses Taku model SPF75

Where can you try these on locally?

I found them at Hurontario and Queensways at Amar Optical in Mississauga .

I`m sure other places carry them .

08 VRSCDXA
    99 VFR800
    90 GSXR1100
    88 600 Katana
    84 VF500F
    84 Yamaha XS 400
    84 Suzuki GS400

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy **** ....what a ride!'

I have a set of these too ... I really like them, but for the first month or so they really bothered my ears (they were too tight) ... after a while they either opened up a little or I got used to it ... either way I am happy with them now. I use the Bali model glasses and don't find them vision restricting at all

The 24:7 lenses are great ... I only have to carry one set of glasses instead of having to like I did in the past

For thos that never heard of 7eye, they used to be called Panoptx who have been making glasses for motorcycles, sports and the military for a long time ... no idea why they would abandon such a well known name
    Last edited by sinic; 05-13-2010 at 10:38 AM.