statefarm insurance - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: statefarm insurance

Banned

Re: statefarm insurance

So what, he's trying to get an answer without retyping the whole thing. Gimme a break, nagging about his repost is all you have to comment about. At least his post has a point instead of just bit(hing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistero2009 View Post
    Why are you reposting exactly the same post as in the other thread???

Quote Originally Posted by NewfieBoy View Post
    So what, he's trying to get an answer without retyping the whole thing. Gimme a break, nagging about his repost is all you have to comment about. At least his post has a point instead of just bit(hing.
    No . . . reposts are frustrating (and against forum rules) because they cause two disjoint threads to have the same conversation and repeated thoughts.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

So what, he's trying to get an answer without retyping the whole thing.
    Re-typing??? Did you hear about copy and paste in the past 10 years???
    And I wasn't nagging for your information!!! I was asking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistero2009 View Post
    Re-typing??? Did you hear about copy and paste in the past 10 years???
    And I wasn't nagging for your information!!! I was asking!!!
    OMG! I just came up with a new Newfie joke!
    ~~Emilio~~

'98 Suzuki GSX-R750: Sold
    '02 Yamaha R1: Sold
    '06 Suzuki GSX-R1000 CUSTOM: Current
    '08 Suzuki GSX-R750: Current

Banned

Meet me on a ride and tell me! I cant wait to hear your ignorant concoction.

Quote Originally Posted by MassNutrition View Post
    OMG! I just came up with a new Newfie joke!
    Last edited by NewfieBoy; 06-01-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Banned

Fustrating for who? Doesnt bother me in the slightest. If the dude felt that he could get a quicker or more varied responce by posting in 2 threads, thats his decision. Who cares? Get over it. Too many guys on here just bit$% for the sake of bitc&ing.

Quote Originally Posted by VifferFun View Post
    No . . . reposts are frustrating (and against forum rules) because they cause two disjoint threads to have the same conversation and repeated thoughts.

Fustrating for who? Doesnt bother me in the slightest. If the dude felt that he could get a quicker or more varied responce by posting in 2 threads, thats his decision. Who cares? Get over it. Too many guys on here just bit$% for the sake of bitc&ing.
    Frustrating for everyone. You don't get a more "varied" response, but rather the same responses repeated. I try to respond to most insurance threads where I can, and often times have to correct people who give incorrect responses to people's insurance quesitons. I can't be bothered to make the same corrections to the same/similar responses in two threads. The forum rule is in place for a reason.

Anyway, back on topic.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Banned

Ok well if your offering advice on a regular basis i can see where your coming from. But generally, im sure most ppl dont care. There is enough negative jibberish on this forum and an educated man like yourself should try to raise the bar when it comes to telling ppl off over generally meaningless forum etiquette errors. They're just kids for the most part, w/o any formal education.

Frustrating for everyone. You don't get a more "varied" response, but rather the same responses repeated. I try to respond to most insurance threads where I can, and often times have to correct people who give incorrect responses to people's insurance quesitons. I can't be bothered to make the same corrections to the same/similar responses in two threads. The forum rule is in place for a reason.

Anyway, back on topic.

Ok well if your offering advice on a regular basis i can see where your coming from. But generally, im sure most ppl dont care. There is enough negative jibberish on this forum and an educated man like yourself should try to raise the bar when it comes to telling ppl off over generally meaningless forum etiquette errors. They're just kids for the most part, w/o any formal education.
    I wasn't telling anyone off . . . just asking them to undo their repost. I responded to their question in the thread they dedicated to the topic.

Banned

"Telling" somone to do something they clearly do do not have to do, especially when you are "not" in any position of authority is tantamount to threatening behavour. You are defining paremeters out of your juristiction so to speak. Some ppl would take that as an insult. I would laugh if you "told" me to delete something. I know, based on your word, you may be an expert in your field. But, that doesnt give you the rite to moderate people on forum rules. Just answer their questions and stop the obtucely authoritative banter.

I wasn't telling anyone off . . . just asking them to undo their repost. I responded to their question in the thread they dedicated to the topic.

"Telling" somone to do something they clearly do do not have to do, especially when you are "not" in any position of authority is tantamount to threatening behavour. You are defining paremeters out of your juristiction so to speak. Some ppl would take that as an insult. I would laugh if you "told" me to delete something. I know, based on your word, you may be an expert in your field. But, that doesnt give you the rite to moderate people on forum rules. Just answer their questions and stop the obtucely authoritative banter.
    If I break the forum rules (accidentally or intentionally), I would happily comply if even a new member told me to correct my mistake. If you're looking for drama, I'm afraid you're in the wrong forum.

Now back to the OP's topic.

Banned

Ya anyways. Get over yourself.

If I break the forum rules (accidentally or intentionally), I would happily comply if even a new member told me to correct my mistake. If you're looking for drama, I'm afraid you're in the wrong forum.

Now back to the OP's topic.

Fustrating for who? Doesnt bother me in the slightest.
    I'm happy for you. Now, go deal with your spermotoxicosis!

Ya anyways. Get over yourself.
    Hey! I just came up with another newfie joke! Anyways, back to the OP... any luck Aleks?
    ~~Emilio~~

Banned

After debating a little with Viffer, you two little fish have soo much to offer. Hope you didnt hurt yourselves thinking up those oneliners. lol. Probably missing a few minerals on your little diet there. Take it easy on yourselves. And keep making the ignorant Newfie cracks.
    Last edited by NewfieBoy; 06-03-2010 at 11:31 PM.

hhahaha i havent checked the forum in a while and i come back to thissss??? hahhaa what is going on with this arguing??!! ... aaaa not yet everyone is quoting me pretty high. i think my best bet is to wait until august............ *sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandraa View Post
    hhahaha i havent checked the forum in a while and i come back to thissss??? hahhaa what is going on with this arguing??!! ... aaaa not yet everyone is quoting me pretty high. i think my best bet is to wait until august............ *sigh
    Haha! No arguing here... just a little fun Keep us posted with your search. Good luck!
    ~~Emilio~~

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandraa View Post
    Did you quote with Jevco yet?

approx 180/month

just want for statefarm.....no point riding without insurance.

your life is worth more