HF trailer Review/Advise.

Thread: HF trailer Review/Advise.

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: HF trailer Review/Advise.

I had a track day last week end where I used the Harbor Freight trailer for the first time, worked like a champ, rock steady.

You'll notice also the $40 wheel chock and the fold out ramp $100 which is now only 2 wide.

Everything worked out so well.

My reasoning for this little trailer is simply for it's space saving and double duty capabilities.

I also bought the steel side panels that bolt on and I can haul all kinds of stuff in it.

After all I have put on, I guess the total cost is close to $600 plus and one may say, I could have bought one locally, but I could not find one that takes up as little as 2 feet in my garage to haul a bike to the track and garbage to the dump.

I guess they should rename this trailer to the "foldable track and dump trailer".

It's a great buy, and yes it was declared as trailer parts and I even brought the ownership document to the license bureau and they were so confused with it they gave me a plate regardless.

Have you finished yours? Remember to take out and re-grease your bearings before going on a long trip.
    Last edited by Dino Z; 07-24-2010 at 07:26 PM.
    Current bikes: