HF trailer Review/Advise. - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HF trailer Review/Advise.

Re: HF trailer Review/Advise.

I'm going to bump this thread back up. I started doing track days this season and thinking of getting a trailer and hitch for my 2005 honda Civic coupe.

Because of my car's limitations, I want to get the lightest trailer possible.

Is the HF Foldable utility trailer with 12" wheels still the best option available?

I have an 05 Civic Sedan SE (1.7l I believe) and the HF 4x8 foldable trailer with 12" wheels and haven't had any problem hauling my 03 600rr. There's a small stretch of uphill on my way to TMP where I have to downshift to 4th, but other than that it's smooth sailing.

Quote Originally Posted by 150dpi View Post
    I'm going to bump this thread back up. I started doing track days this season and thinking of getting a trailer and hitch for my 2005 honda Civic coupe.

Because of my car's limitations, I want to get the lightest trailer possible.

Is the HF Foldable utility trailer with 12" wheels still the best option available?

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    I have an 05 Civic Sedan SE (1.7l I believe) and the HF 4x8 foldable trailer with 12" wheels and haven't had any problem hauling my 03 600rr. There's a small stretch of uphill on my way to TMP where I have to downshift to 4th, but other than that it's smooth sailing.
    Awesome, thanks!

I pull a 5x8 aluminum v nose trailer with my 08 chev cobalt with 2 bikes and loaded with gear and pulls no problem just dont go over 100ks a hour and its rated for 2000 pounds for my car and thats a the safe mark car companies suggest but probably 2500
    With TAFB the math always equals 16

One more question, is Buffalo still the closest place to get the HF Folding trailer? Or has there been some new local sources that popped up this year?

One more question, is Buffalo still the closest place to get the HF Folding trailer? Or has there been some new local sources that popped up this year?
    unless the border has moved...
    x

Still the closest. I've been waiting to get my hands on one for two months, and finally did last week.
    They are back order again, so you have to keep calling. Their shipments are usually Thursday mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
    Still the closest. I've been waiting to get my hands on one for two months, and finally did last week.
    They are back order again, so you have to keep calling. Their shipments are usually Thursday mornings.
    Thanks!

Anyone has pictures of their set up?