Snake Road heads up.

Thread: Snake Road heads up.

Snake Road heads up.

Looks like the city has been doing some leveling of the gravel at the sides of the road. Unfortunately, they were sloppy and there is gravel and fine sand dust onto several feet of the road. Mainly from the beginning of the route entering from Burlington side, up to the cemetary. Hopefully the coming rain will wash it clean. Pretty messy, and stay close to the center line!

GTA-M. Your best bang for the entertainment buck.
    What feels better than banking a motorcycle over into a corner?

Re: Snake Road heads up.

It didn't seem too bad yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoStark View Post
    Looks like the city has been doing some leveling of the gravel at the sides of the road. Unfortunately, they were sloppy and there is gravel and fine sand dust onto several feet of the road. Mainly from the beginning of the route entering from Burlington side, up to the cemetary. Hopefully the coming rain will wash it clean. Pretty messy, and stay close to the center line!

Thanks for the heads up. Im honestly thinking of taking a little broom on my back one of these days and sweep the good biker roads off in the Hamilton Area . I am not joking :P

Me and two other guys from the site hit it last night around 8 its not that bad and more at the end of snake rd. Beside we had our
    Sweeper behind us clearing the way thanks FUGASY.

Went for a west end tour today and my first visit of this road. It seemed good to me..!