3 choices

Thread: 3 choices

3 choices

So I think ive narrowed it down to 3 bikes. a dr-z400, wr400/450, and a klx 400. id like to get some opinions on these bikes. hp ratings,comfort,weight, reliability etc. my budget is $3000-$3500. would insurance be the same on these bikes? and can you legalize practically any trail/mx bike for the road(alberta)? whats required.thanx

Re: 3 choices

Quote Originally Posted by ninja600 View Post
    So I think ive narrowed it down to 3 bikes. a dr-z400, wr400/450, and a klx 400. id like to get some opinions on these bikes. hp ratings,comfort,weight, reliability etc. my budget is $3000-$3500. would insurance be the same on these bikes? and can you legalize practically any trail/mx bike for the road(alberta)? whats required.thanx
    Which dealer is located nearest to you? Having parts shipped from out of town really sucks, as does warranty service when you have to trailer the bike in to them.

I've ridden the Suzuki, a 2004 model, and while it kept hitting the rev limiter on the highway, it was a decent enough machine off-road.

I can't speak to Alberta requirements as this all my riding has been in Ontario.

Ride Reports and other drivel
    '08 Suzuki DR650E
    '04 Kawasaki KLR 685 (For Sale)
    '05 Honda VFR800a Interceptor (SOLD)

'01 Suzuki Bandit GSF600s (what the deer left of it)
    '94 Suzuki GS500E (SOLD)
    MC Instructor www.LearningCurves.ca