Hey guys just geting rid of my xbox stuff. 750 or will split it up depending. Here's what's included

Xbox 360 Elite Console with 120gb Harddrive. Perfect condition, nothing wrong. I bought it late November of 2009 so there is still almost 3 years on the Warranty. Non modded or Banned. I am asking 240$ with everything it originally came with (1 Controller/Headset/Power Cable/Standard Defintion Video cables/Manual/And Lego Batman/Pure Games/and whatever else came with it. I will throw in the wirelessnetwork adapter for 10 bucks more.

I will also sell my games. these are all original, bought brand new, no scratches, come with box and manual, perfect condition

Forza 3 -50
Modern Warefare 2 -50
Battlefield Bad Company 2 -50
Fifa 10 -50
Nhl 10 -50
GTA(Grand Theft Auto 4) IV - 30
Controllers - 30 each/no batteries but I do have the rechargeable ones with the plug and play wires which I will sell for 50(controller/battery and plug and play cable)
Also I have two Microsoft Wireless Racing wheels with Pedals and AC adapter. I am asking 75 dollars each as these are perfect condition and the wrapping is still around one of them.

As you can see, all this stuff is worth over 1000 together if bought brand new. If someone is interested in everything I have, I will give my Xboxlive Profile/Gamertag with a year left on Xbox Live Gold, 200 microsoft points and the GTA Expansions Downloads(both) as well as a few Forza Addons(cars and tracks/NOT samples, but the whole car pack and tracks). ( includes a banned modded console plus games with cables and brick) I will let it all go for 800$.

Email for more in for or call me at 647 267 7682