WTB: my first motorcycle.. yamaha v-star/virago, suzuki marauder/GZ250, honda rebel

Thread: WTB: my first motorcycle.. yamaha v-star/virago, suzuki marauder/GZ250, honda rebel

WTB: my first motorcycle.. yamaha v-star/virago, suzuki marauder/GZ250, honda rebel

Hi guys,

I am looking to buy my first motorcycle.
    I would like to buy a cruiser, about 250cc. I don't need power, I need something light, easy to drive. I don't need to turn the girl's heads, as I am married
    Some examples of what I might be looking for:

honda rebel
    honda shadow
    yamaha v-star
    yamaha virago
    suzuki marauder
    suzuki GZ250

My budget is $2000-$3000.
    There may be some other models I am not aware of, so if you have a motorcycle that is not in the list but fits my criteria (to be a cruiser and the price should be the one listed above), please post here or send me a PM.
    Also, I would really appreciate any advices regarding these models: if some particular model is better than another for beginners, or anything you think would be useful for new driver.

thanks a lot,

Re: WTB: my first motorcycle.. yamaha v-star/virago, suzuki marauder/GZ250, honda reb

Found a 2007 Virago 250 with 2700km for $3000.
    Thanks all guys that PM-ed me and I will consider their offers if this one doesn't finalize.