Please note: lakeshore and leslie - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please note: lakeshore and leslie

Re: Please note: lakeshore and leslie

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchard View Post
    Thanks for the input everybody.

The Cdn Tire lot sounds like a good idea - on the Western bit of the property is a big lot that is almost always completely empty.
    If you need a bigger area the south east cornder of the complex is an even bigger section of empty open parking lot at least until stores take up that section of the complex.

Quote Originally Posted by ts View Post
    ya like back in 06-07...lol...

Now Less riding more Posing!!
    Yes ma'am I guess that means I'll also have to give the Fizzer its first wash since early last season
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Yes ma'am I guess that means I'll also have to give the Fizzer its first wash since early last season
    no worries i don't think i washed my bike in about two years...dirty girls are allowed

As a Canadian Tire Head Office employee I do not approve

Just say thanks to guys like the tool trying to sell his home made exhausts there. Every 10 minutes he would start and keep redlining the bike hitting the limiter, then shut it off. He did this throughout the night. No shortage of idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    As a Canadian Tire Head Office employee I do not approve
    As a Non-Canadian Tire Whatever employee I do not care

Quote Originally Posted by ts View Post
    no worries i don't think i washed my bike in about two years...dirty girls are allowed
    That's a HUGE injustice! Both the bike and I have grown attached to the bugs. We even gave'em names - Dalton, Michael, Julian, Frank.....
    I'll complain to the human rights commission for gender discrimination for discrimination based on my sex
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

I'm parking my bike right in their doorway. This way it'll be SUCH a deterrent for customers, that they wont care about all of the bikes parked outside.

J/k. on another note, R1 Timmay is coming to beat people up tonight.
    My Rides
    2004 ZX10
    73 Cutlas with louvres & rusty Cragars
    1999 Mexican biting cow
    Red wagon
    Nike shox

Is this really moved to CT? I stopped by around 10.30, didn't see anyone there, but there were still people outside Price Chopper. Most of them didn't seem to know about GTA Motorcycle though

Yeah noone is moving. Just staying in the Tims area of the parking lot.
    Caught between the good girl, bad girl thing

Support my fight to end cancer in our lifetime - UPDATED 2012
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/BikerCat13

04' VStar 1100
    '08 Suzuki Boulevard S40
    '74 CB360T

Instructor www.learningcurves.ca/

I guess eventually this is gonna develope into cop calling and kicking everyone outta there...

Quote Originally Posted by kickstartt View Post
    I guess eventually this is gonna develope into cop calling and kicking everyone outta there...
    Cop was chilling by the exit. Didn't bother anyone though as far as I could tell. That's alright as long as nobody's doing anything stupid, they won't harrass us. Unless the property owners start getting ****** off, then I guess they could have the cops remove you.

The thing is a lot of people there are not GTAM, so telling people on this forum not to act stupid doesn't reach that other group. Just like trying to move it to CT. On the other hand, I didn't really see any outrageous behaviour that night, just parking lot chill, unless that was due to police presence or time of night.

Yup, attempt at moving the meet has failed miserably. Just use common sense and stay out of the drive through lane.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    Yup, attempt at moving the meet has failed miserably. Just use common sense and stay out of the drive through lane.
    Now the question remains--what will Price Chopper do? If they've already asked us once and nobody moves, then things might start to get escalated.

Would it help if we shopped there before it closed, much like buying something from Tim's? Should it matter if they're closed for the evening anyways?

The Thursday night meets are going to get bigger as the weather gets warmer. Shortly afterward, it will hit critical mass. Grocery shoppers and 100+ motorcycles can't coexist in the same parking lot. I can't predict what will eventually happen.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Hmm we could try to move it to Sat/Sun 8pm (when Price Chopper closes, M-F it is 10pm), but dunno about those other groups. Maybe GTAM L&L meet and they will eventually follow or get kicked out separate from us. Or maybe nothing will happen.

If we can't move location I doubt anyone will succeed in moving the day of the meet. We'll just have to see how things pan out.
    Caught between the good girl, bad girl thing

Support my fight to end cancer in our lifetime - UPDATED 2012
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/BikerCat13

04' VStar 1100
    '08 Suzuki Boulevard S40
    '74 CB360T

Instructor www.learningcurves.ca/

You will not be able to relocate or switch days of this meet because it has been going on for many many years. A lot of the people there don't even know about GTAM and just go there because they know so many people that have been meeting there for so long. If you want to try and make a new place and time, that is cool, but a lot of riders will still be showing up at L&L on Thurs night for years to come regardless.
    05 GSXR1000 Ltd. Edition all Back
    92 GSXR1100 All Black
    86 GSXR1100 All Red Sold
    96 Camaro Z28SS Blk/Blk
    72 Chevelle SS 454 Blk/Blk

we should start a picket line.
    protest hard.

or just buy price chopper.
    Simon Says "S T F U"

Waiting for that “Next Thing” means you’d never buy anything.
    **** @iPos3r

It doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to just get all the GTAM'ers to hit the Cnd Tire lot then have one or two people pop over to the Price Chopper and tell the others that show up there what the situation is and that the meet has moved. A few meets and the word should get out. Plus, you can inform the store people and they'll probably be happy to pass it along....don't you think?

...Then one day you realise your 'knight in shining armour' is just a retard in tinfoil.