any dorsoduro owners here?

Thread: any dorsoduro owners here?

any dorsoduro owners here?

i really like this bike and the hypermotard 7. any dorso owners here? how do u like it? and what's the maintenance like?

Re: any dorsoduro owners here?

I have the Hypermotard. Love it. Its a blast to ride but its not even close to being a real supermoto.. i.e. to heavy, to expensive to fix( I know first hand), etc... I just love the looks and ergos of it. Just under 24000klms and no major problems.
    '08 Ducati Hypermotard
    '86 Yamaha BW200

Hey Norge, I'm on my second season with my Dorsoduro and am very much loving it. It was a toss up between the Ducati and the Aprilia and I'm still sure I made the right choice.

I've had zero maintenance issues but warn you about the 2 year warranty. You know Piaggio pulled their dealership agreement and we no longer have any licensed shops to claim warranty? I expect that this is just a temporary situation though. The way Vespas are selling I'm certain another enterprising business mind will strike up a new deal and re-establish the brand.

I'm usually at L&L on Thursday nights. If you're riding something now come down and join us and I'd be glad to chat about motards. Just look for the bike.

2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750
    1982 Ducati Pantah 600

Quote Originally Posted by eTarded View Post
    I've had zero maintenance issues but warn you about the 2 year warranty. You know Piaggio pulled their dealership agreement and we no longer have any licensed shops to claim warranty?
    Wow, this is bad. Did you try to contact Piaggio Canada directly and ask them what to do.

I don't think I am telling my friend who I advised to buy the Dorso last year.... (he wouldn't be well knowing that his brand is gone after his dealer went belly up .. Envy)

It's an awesome value and would walk all over the cheaper Hyper. The Hyper is more expensive as well. The bigger Hyper would give it run, but is also more expensive.

But off course true supermoto it is not. But very few street legal bikes are ....