Starcraft II - Page 12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Starcraft II

Re: Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by urameatball View Post
    I watched one of those day9 videos expecting to see an awesome sc2 replay.
    It ended up being 50% replay, and 50% of the geek sitting in his room talking.

Any excuse he gets, he cuts back to himself to make you watch him sit there and talk about the replay. I mean, if you're going to talk about the replay, keep the screen on the replay! Nobody wants to see some gamer geek sitting in his room talking into a headset.
    total csb

Ya, he usually does do a fair amount of non-sc related talking in SOME videos but he does have a lot of videos where it's usually like 90% educational.

check is one out, it's for noobies: http://day9tv.blip.tv/file/3996172/

Quote Originally Posted by urameatball View Post
    I watched one of those day9 videos expecting to see an awesome sc2 replay.
    It ended up being 50% replay, and 50% of the geek sitting in his room talking.

Any excuse he gets, he cuts back to himself to make you watch him sit there and talk about the replay. I mean, if you're going to talk about the replay, keep the screen on the replay! Nobody wants to see some gamer geek sitting in his room talking into a headset.

2007 SV650s

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    haha... it might not be bad to start off in the lower league. I purposely lost all my placement matches and went in bronze. It was good to practice ground level basics against newbs. When I went in silver I noticed that some things were as great and adjusted.

The wins against newbs was a confidence booster too
    Well for giggles I tried to win my placement matches. I won 2/5 and got placed in Silver League (Hydralisk Mu)

I'll add you - I'm jotapeh@gmail.com character name Jotapeh - real inventive I know

PS. Anyone here feel free to add me, always up for friendly games! If you blow your o-ring when you lose a match though, probably best not add me
    Last edited by jotapeh; 08-16-2010 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jotapeh View Post
    Well for giggles I tried to win my placement matches. I won 2/5 and got placed in Silver League (Hydralisk Mu)

I'll add you - I'm jotapeh@gmail.com character name Jotapeh - real inventive I know

PS. Anyone here feel free to add me, always up for friendly games! If you blow your o-ring when you lose a match though, probably best not add me
    Hey sorry had to run last night, went out for a ride. Maybe we can play some games later tonight.

What race do you play?

total csb
    csb? canada savings bonds?
    http://www.hi5exposure.com
    F4i > CB360T > CB750K > CBR954RR > GSXR1000 > 640Adv > Vino125 > SR50 > GSXR600 > Vespa 250 GTS > GS500 > CBR125r > zx-6r

add me dblock:642

Hey sorry had to run last night, went out for a ride. Maybe we can play some games later tonight.

What race do you play?
    Random baby, all the way

Though most of my wins have been terran/toss, I have a soft spot for zerg <3

edit: added you too dblock..
    Last edited by jotapeh; 08-17-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deanob View Post
    add me dblock:642
    added you

If you're up against protoss on scrap station here is how you can win with void ray rush. He went for 4 gate and didn't build up an army well.

Check out the replay.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L4M8STYD

X ---- > I'm Not here, But I'm there ---> X

Ok...

just a nice bump

I'm ready for some online play...

PM me email or something...always up for a game!

We should create a gtam starcraft clan Add me jackboss@me.com