Bough a bike

Thread: Bough a bike

Bough a bike

So I bought my first motorcycle today. It is a 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX500. Im very excited. Thursday I am gonna go try to do my M1 again (pass this time) and I will also have to register it and get plates etc.

I dont think that I will try to ride it until I actually complete the course, which I need to enroll into as soon as I get my M1.

I am missing my instruction manual. Does anyone know where I could get one?

Re: Bough a bike

Quote Originally Posted by _eug_ View Post
    So I bought my first motorcycle today. It is a 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX500. Im very excited. Thursday I am gonna go try to do my M1 again (pass this time) and I will also have to register it and get plates etc.

I dont think that I will try to ride it until I actually complete the course, which I need to enroll into as soon as I get my M1.

I am missing my instruction manual. Does anyone know where I could get one?
    sign up for a course now. then you'll know when you need to write your M1 for it to A) be valid during the time of the course and B) maybe time it to reduce/eliminate the wait time to upgrade to "M2" after you pass the course.

Quote Originally Posted by IXFe View Post
    sign up for a course now. then you'll know when you need to write your M1 for it to A) be valid during the time of the course and B) maybe time it to reduce/eliminate the wait time to upgrade to "M2" after you pass the course.
    Call around if they say they're booked into October, lol.

Ride Reports and other drivel
    '08 Suzuki DR650E
    '04 Kawasaki KLR 685 (For Sale)
    '05 Honda VFR800a Interceptor (SOLD)

'01 Suzuki Bandit GSF600s (what the deer left of it)
    '94 Suzuki GS500E (SOLD)
    MC Instructor www.LearningCurves.ca

I checked the website for king city and it looks like they have lots of availibility.