FS: Yamaha R6 R 2008-10 Fairing Set

Thread: FS: Yamaha R6 R 2008-10 Fairing Set

FS: Yamaha R6 R 2008-10 Fairing Set

For Sale Yamaha R6 R 2008-10 Fairing Set. These are Mimic and came with a bike I purchased. I run for Armour Bodies so these have to go. They are Blue and white. have been used and have marks and small cracks. Will post pictures later tonight. They are a 7 out of 10.

$450. with mounting hardware Dzus etc. Might have a windscreen will have to look

Prefer Pick up or can deliver to TMP on SOAR Race weekend or Racer5 trackday
    Pro # 175

Thanks to my Sponsors: Racer5, SpeedWorx, SpeedGear, Kawasaki Canada,
    Uber-Racing, Pirelli/ Orion Motorsports, Kahuna Powersports, Armour Bodies, WoodCraft, MotoVan, Vortex, TechSpec, Sidi & PitBull

Re: FS: Yamaha R6 R 2008-10 Fairing Set

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KR1 View Post
    For Sale Yamaha R6 R 2008-10 Fairing Set. These are Mimic and came with a bike I purchased. I run for Armour Bodies so these have to go. They are Blue and white. have been used and have marks and small cracks. Will post pictures later tonight. They are a 7 out of 10.

$450. with mounting hardware Dzus etc. Might have a windscreen will have to look

Prefer Pick up or can deliver to TMP on SOAR Race weekend or Racer5 trackday
    I could have these with me at the Racer5 Trackday at TMP this
    Sunday
    Pro # 175

Uber-Racing, Pirelli/ Orion Motorsports, Kahuna Powersports, Armour Bodies, WoodCraft, MotoVan, Vortex, TechSpec, Sidi & PitBull

Price Drop $400. They need someone to have fun with
    Pro # 175

Pictures added.

Replied to all PM's

Pro # 175