Riders Choice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Riders Choice

Riders Choice

Quote Originally Posted by Riders Choice View Post
    Just a reminder to all our GTAM customers...those of you who missed the show specials this weekend (and saved the price of admission!) are still welcome to reap the savings these specials offer for the rest of April in the store!

All show special prices will be held over at Riders Choice until April 30th, 2010! Save up to 40% on some items!

A few samples:

Motul 5100 Semi-Synthetic Oil - 4L Jug - $29.99!
    Motul 300v Full-Synthetic Oil - 4L Jug - $49.99!
    Motul Road Chain Lube - 400mL - $9.99!
    Motul DOT4 Brake Fluid - 500mL - $6.99!

In-stock Icon Retro Daytona Leather Jackets - $324.99!

In-stock 2009 Ladies Dainese Leather Apparel - All jackets and suits 30% off!
    In-stock 2009 Dainese Santa Monica Jackets - Red or White - 25% off!

In-stock Arai RX-7 Corsair Helmets - Spring Special - $599.99!
    Arai RX-7 Corsair or Corsair-V Dark Smoke Visors - $74.99!

These are just a taste of the savings available this spring! Please stop by the store to see them all, or call the shop at 905.896.7433 with any questions!
    I was at the show, then proceeded to your store trying on the Dainese suits and I left without one. I asked for pricing TWICE. I asked in the store and at the show the price I was told was $1200, the SAME price as last yr for last years design. Now I read that the suits were 30% off?

HELLO I was there, wearing it and wearing it nicely I may say AND I BOUGHT a dainese suit from you just last yr (among alot of other stuff so the guys know I'm not a damn window shopper.........but no one could say that it was 30% off or confirm how much it really was??

Christ if you want to sell stuff why can't you price the items that are on the floor? The store got very busy Sat afternoon with only TWO guys running the floor. I wasn't going to wait all day for a price. Some other shops are quick to run over and assist a chick looking at leathers that are priced over 1G.

Re: Riders Choice Spring Show Specials!

I was looking for Tirox products at your booth (at Motorcycle Show) and the price was RETAIL + TAX! Discounts??? What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by EX500R2001 View Post
    I was looking for Tirox products at your booth (at Motorcycle Show) and the price was RETAIL + TAX! Discounts??? What a joke!
    what is the price at rider's choice? I got two at GP bikes for $30 and change... I thought RD had the cheaper price.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    what is the price at rider's choice? I got two at GP bikes for $30 and change... I thought RD had the cheaper price.
    Actually, I was looking for Tirox Speed Wax. Retails for $10.99, RC sells it at the show for the same price + tax's.
    If I remember correctly, chain cleaner was $16.99 + tax's. But, I may be wrong, because I was not particularly interested in it...

I went to your store(at the show) was gonna buy rear stand for my bike. 'luckly i walked around and found the exact same one's you're selling but they had cheaper... 49.99 + tax from you while I got it from the other store 40 no tax and they gave me a gsxr spool as well for 10.... tsk tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by EX500R2001 View Post
    Actually, I was looking for Tirox Speed Wax. Retails for $10.99, RC sells it at the show for the same price + tax's.
    If I remember correctly, chain cleaner was $16.99 + tax's. But, I may be wrong, because I was not particularly interested in it...
    for their chain cleaner you are correct it was 16.99 + tax

Sorry I should clarify. I asked at the show and was told......I think $1200.00 and we have black and white at the shop.

Proceeded to shop. Asked again. "I believe they're $1200.00 I'll double check" and of course other customers, dudes, came to the counter and he got side tracked.

Next another guy tried to be helpful and as he walked to check the price, he was side tracked but guys asking bout damn oil.

So what's more profitable? Selling some jugs of oil or a ladies Dainesse suit that's been in your store since last March. Maybe I'm mistaken and the ladies full leathers just fly off the racks.

BTW one of the white YU PROF suits is turning yellow from the knees now because the plastic bag isn't long enough.

I'm not a big fan of Riders Choice, but I guess you need to do your homework in terms of pricing before buying staff, especially something that expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by graffitigurl View Post
    Sorry I should clarify. I asked at the show and was told......I think $1200.00 and we have black and white at the shop.

Proceeded to shop. Asked again. "I believe they're $1200.00 I'll double check" and of course other customers, dudes, came to the counter and he got side tracked.

Next another guy tried to be helpful and as he walked to check the price, he was side tracked but guys asking bout damn oil.

So what's more profitable? Selling some jugs of oil or a ladies Dainesse suit that's been in your store since last March. Maybe I'm mistaken and the ladies full leathers just fly off the racks.

BTW one of the white YU PROF suits is turning yellow from the knees now because the plastic bag isn't long enough.
    Next time, go up to who ever it was that helped you then got distracted... and tell them "Hey, I asked you how much this suit was XX minutes ago. Have you looked it up yet?"

I can speak from experience that working in a bike shop from March-June is a zoo. He may have forgotten to follow up with you, but i bet he had 10 other things to look up for other people at the same time.

You're a big girl now, go stand up for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by andre_outlaw View Post
    Is that all you do is b itch.....

No I don't just b***h. I've kept quiet till now. I've never publicly complained in MANY of the RC bashing threads on this board and elsewhere, I didn't publicly complain ...

1. When I was quoted one price for fairings and charged more later.

2. I Didn't ***** when I drove 1.5 hrs to pick up the fairings and stood in the shop for an one hr while you looked for them at the other warehouse...even thou it was made very clear that I was coming to pick them up that saturday morning.

3. Only to have someone come back and tell me that all you had instock was the super seat and not the one I had specially ordered. Again, calls were placed to ensure that the entire kit was instock and ready for pick up but such wasn't the case when I arrived.

4. I didn't publicly complain when two bikes were brought in for a suspension set up and told "oops are rates just went up but we'll charge what I quoted on the phone"
    Because I was charged the original quoted price.

5. I didn't publicly complain my bike traveled 1.5 hrs for a dyno test and the mechanic never showed up for the appointment !!!

So now I've complained that maybe you should have prices on the products on your floor, so that prices aren't just pulled out of one's arse and YOUR sales would be easier. This is how a customer is treated. "is that all you do is bi$$h".

Excellent customer service Andrew. Keep up the great work

caboose483 - I was more hinting at prices being on the items on the shop floor. Some items are priced, most items aren't. During peek periods these guys shouldn't have to be running over to the only computer in the store to look up the price of everything. When there's a sale, it should be posted up.

Maybe instead of saying, is that all you do is biotch, say poop sorry, how can we make it up to you.

I don't get the whole thing with them and not putting prices on their suits...
    *~Maggie~*

No I don't just b***h. I've kept quiet till now. I've never publicly complained in MANY of the RC bashing threads on this board and elsewhere, I didn't publicly complain ...

1. When I was quoted one price for fairings and charged more later.

2. I Didn't ***** when I drove 1.5 hrs to pick up the fairings and stood in the shop for an one hr while you looked for them at the other warehouse...even thou it was made very clear that I was coming to pick them up that saturday morning.

3. Only to have someone come back and tell me that all you had instock was the super seat and not the one I had specially ordered. Again, calls were placed to ensure that the entire kit was instock and ready for pick up but such wasn't the case when I arrived.

4. I didn't publicly complain when two bikes were brought in for a suspension set up and told "oops are rates just went up but we'll charge what I quoted on the phone"
    Because I was charged the original quoted price.

5. I didn't publicly complain my bike traveled 1.5 hrs for a dyno test and the mechanic never showed up for the appointment !!!

So now I've complained that maybe you should have prices on the products on your floor, so that prices aren't just pulled out of one's arse and YOUR sales would be easier. This is how a customer is treated. "is that all you do is bi$$h".

Excellent customer service Andrew. Keep up the great work

caboose483 - I was more hinting at prices being on the items on the shop floor. Some items are priced, most items aren't. During peek periods these guys shouldn't have to be running over to the only computer in the store to look up the price of everything. When there's a sale, it should be posted up.

Maybe instead of saying, is that all you do is biotch, say poop sorry, how can we make it up to you.

Wow! That's crazy. I wouldn't go back to the shop even after one of those experiences. You've given them enough chances. I'd take my dollars elsewhere. Their loss.

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    Next time, go up to who ever it was that helped you then got distracted... and tell them "Hey, I asked you how much this suit was XX minutes ago. Have you looked it up yet?"

I can speak from experience that working in a bike shop from March-June is a zoo. He may have forgotten to follow up with you, but i bet he had 10 other things to look up for other people at the same time.

You're a big girl now, go stand up for yourself.

Are you the same guy that keeps making excuses for this shop?

This guy has old money from when he ran McBrides .I don`t think he gives two **** about customer service .He knows fools come to his shop with their wallets open .As long as he has people like Caboose buying from him things will not change .
    Last edited by cutekill; 04-13-2010 at 12:27 PM.

08 VRSCDXA
    99 VFR800
    90 GSXR1100
    88 600 Katana
    84 VF500F
    84 Yamaha XS 400
    84 Suzuki GS400

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy **** ....what a ride!'

Quote Originally Posted by pfbmgd View Post
    Are you the same guy that keeps making excuses for this shop?

This guy has old money from when he ran McBrides .I don`t think he gives two sh*ts about customer service .He knows fools come to his shop with their wallets open .As long as he has people like Caboose buying from him things will not change .
    Are you the same guy that keeps making incorrect assumptions?
    Last edited by caboose483; 04-13-2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: I dont wanna hurt anyone's feelings!

Re: Riders Choice

Now if only you guys could get this passionate about Timmies when they screw up orders..
    BUY MY BIKE!
    2007 Honda CRF 150R Big Wheel Supermoto with dirt wheels, $3600

Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt. - William Shakespare

Quote Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
    Now if only you guys could get this passionate about Timmies when they screw up orders..
    LOL!! How true is that?!
    ~~Emilio~~

'98 Suzuki GSX-R750: Sold
    '02 Yamaha R1: Sold
    '06 Suzuki GSX-R1000 CUSTOM: Current
    '08 Suzuki GSX-R750: Current

Riders choice has done nothing good for me the dozen or more times I've been there.

The old, grumpy, smart *** guy that works there has attempted to rip me off on several occasions.

If it wasn't for that guy I'd probably be buying from them regularly.
    -Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports

It's a busy time of year for shops and they really are scrambling to do thier best to accomodate everyone ..
    I've been to Rider's Choice many times and left more then satisfied each time .. They really are a great place to do business from all my past experiences ..
    Sorry to hear that they couldn't help out for each customers different situations that recently posted, but hopefully next time the experience will be a really good one ..

Been going to RC for years.

Had lots of advice from John,Ryan,Matt,Andrew and most of all Moto.

Never ever had a bad experience.

Give respect,get respect.

Have even been told save your money you don`t need it.

No complaints from me.

Banned

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Do you realize that the guy who asked you if all you do is btch is not in any way affiliated with Riders Choice? Just checking, because you seem to be thinking that it was Andrew from the store telling you that.

Honestly, you're being a little harsh. You asked for a price and the guys got sidetracked by 30 other customers asking for other things. All you had to do was walk up and remind them. Shows are hectic, have some patience and persistence next time?