Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>> - Page 5

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>>

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Wow looks like I missed a great ride--good weather, nice pics, awesome group. Too bad me and my bike are sick ... CBR125R needs its oil changed and I think I caught something.

Looking forward to the next ride! Hopefully the weather forecast changes like it did for today.

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Quote Originally Posted by rfid View Post
    ...and I think I caught something.
    Hopefully it's not Herpes! They don't test for it free anymore

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Hopefully it's not Herpes! They don't test for it free anymore

-Jamie M.
    My bike manual didn't warn me about Herpes!!

Seriously though just this sore throat that's turning into a cough right now. Oh well, maybe it will go away by morning... That or a day off work if it gets any worse.

Banned

ok guys... pictures are up... and also direct link to Facebook pics are working... enjoy it... i hope you like them...

cheers

Juan.

Pics VVVVVVVV

Great pics man, well done!

great turn out!!

How long was the ride?

about 4hrs i think we got back around 9pm but that was after going out for dinner eats
    If you don't go when you want to go,and when you do go you'll find your gone.

fantastic pics Juan.....how much longer till Sunday???..
    Flying is easy...just hurl yourself at the ground and ...miss

so jealous!!!
    I'll join you guys one of these Sundays looks so much fun and great pics!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zeder View Post
    fantastic pics Juan.....how much longer till Sunday???..

Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    so jealous!!!
    I'll join you guys one of these Sundays looks so much fun and great pics!
    Thanks guys... you are more than welcome in our rides... and no matter what some people say around here (because they use to hate SR..) we just want to have fun and do amazing rides...

be part of us... if you have any chance stop by... and say HI... and if you cant join us... you always can check my pics in my WebPage... thanks for watching the "Scarborough Rides thread"...

cheers

Juan.

Thanks to all who put in a great effort for a spectacular ride, we definitely have to do that one again soon. Sorry I had to bail out at the Esso station on our way back but its closer to home them KC. Hope to see everyone again soon.

Ok we still have have something planned for tomorrow(maybe a hockley valley run)

We'll post up here a little closer to the meet time and yes i do know its calling for a little rain tomorrow but cmon can you really trust the weather man/women and how many times they let you down, lol

Well, it hasn't rained here yet, which is a good thing, knock on wood. Doesn't say much for the hourly forecast though. I wonder if tomorrow will really be "variable cloudiness".

I already planned today as a rain day. If you guys go, ride safe... Hopefully next time, the weather forecast and my schedule align better

Hmmmm. That's not looking very good: http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/radar..._e.html?id=WKR (click Play)

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

same thing has'nt rained here yet and the weather report show it going under toronto

hey even we we stay around the east end we';; be even better

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Hmmmm. That's not looking very good: http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/radar..._e.html?id=WKR (click Play)

-Jamie M.
    Did you guys go riding?

I think the tall office bldgs downtown blocked the rain. The radar kept on showing the precip fizzling as it approached Toronto.

I did not see even 1mm of rain today. Maybe the weather forecasters don't like people outside much. Conspiracy to keep us inside.

lol ohh yeah

actully installed a beautiful exhuast on juan's bike and iam just waiting for the pics!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wild2crazy View Post
    lol ohh yeah

actully installed a beautiful exhuast on juan's bike and iam just waiting for the pics!!!

DAMN..!!! that really was totally an experience... THANK YOU cliff for helping me out...!!! i couldnt do it without you... i think you spent more time with me this weekend than your wife and daughter... however, you really did make a mistake taking me to that place to eat (T-BONE) a HUGE mistake...!!!! DONT you know i want to lose some weight..!!! jeeeeezzz ()

anyway...

some pics...

in my facebook...

i only need to re-paint the heel guards... the red paint looks like come out already..!!! i might buy a new ones when Cycle World guys call me to pick up my new GP AlpineStars knee pucks...

Cheers

Juan.
    Last edited by juancho; 04-26-2010 at 06:48 AM.

Banned

well.. looks like is gonna rain tomorrow ... but if for any reason mother nature give us a chance to ride, i'll be at KC at 1:30... in the mean time i just spent some time uploading my new webpage skin... constructive comments from those who use to ride with us will be welcome... for HATERS i wont even respond...

cheers

Juan.

P.S.- new domain name btw... www.EastEndRiders.ca

hum??????? its starting to clear up oput there maybe theres still time for a ride