Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>> - Page 4

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>>

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Blue 250 Ninja checking in. Although I didn't get to meet everyone personally, was nice getting to know the people that I did. Great ride and awesome turnout. Thanks to Jamie, Cliff and Juan.

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

(Blue 1st gen sv650 checkin in)

Thanks for a great ride today everyone!

had a blast!!!

lol did anyone else get passed by that white porsche (lookd like a gt2) on the 401?
    my god, i had ear plugs in and still thought my ears where going to bleed.
    SO LOUD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a_rob View Post
    (Blue 1st gen sv650 checkin in)

Thanks for a great ride today everyone!

had a blast!!!

lol did anyone else get passed by that white porsche (lookd like a gt2) on the 401?
    my god, i had ear plugs in and still thought my ears where going to bleed.
    SO LOUD!!!!!
    I know eh? Don't you hate people with loud pipes?

thanks for organizing the ride, it was a good route. great crowd

Sorry I had to book it back to T.O before most of the twisties started, i just pulled to the side let everyone by at 1 of the stop signs and then turned around.....was an awesome ride regardless of having to split early....I was on the red/black/white GSXR 600...great talkin to alot of you, everyone was very welcoming and alot of those that showed today were first time out like myself and that was great to see....anyway hope to make it out on a regular basis.....thanks for organizing a great ride!

Hey again, who was north on HWY 10 with me after visiting the badlands, looks like they cut off at the grange road just north of old baseline. Does some else, we were with, live around there? If so let me know who ya are and maybe we can hookup sometime.
    Flying is easy...just hurl yourself at the ground and ...miss

Black ZX-6R

Sorry Me and my buddy (black Gixxer) had to leave early but it was such a great ride before we left the group, very well organized. We will defiinitely stick to the end next time!

BTW, who has all the pictures from today??

Awsome ride today everybody thanks for all the support .

Juan got the pics and probably will have them up tonight. We just got in we actully went down to Caseys at kennedy commons and watched the hockey playoffs and had some great food.

I was great to see so many new faces out and iwas so awsome to ride with a group that was so well behaved as you can tell we got alot of view and smiles from everybody on the road.

We'll definatly hook this up again i throw in some new roads to keep it interesting for next week

Cant Wait

Cliff
    If you don't go when you want to go,and when you do go you'll find your gone.

Wow, what a great ride! Thanks Cliff for leading. Thanks for Juan (in advance) for taking pics!!! He always complains he is the only one taking pics, so WOOT for my classic 2up'er Minna! So brave and helpful!!!

A massive huge thanks goes out to you Minna. You took some GREAT pics. Here are just a few:

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

OMG love this one! Check out the High Res version, look at the iridium visors and what an amazing background/landscape

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

For all the rest check out Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo_search...7235&view=user

If the facebook thing doesn't work let me know.

Also, if I forgot to blur out anyones plates let me kno too.

Can't wait to ride again!

-Jamie M.
    Last edited by toysareforboys; 04-18-2010 at 09:58 PM.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

NICEEEEEE pics jamie but you missed he best part of the ride man. CASEY's STEAK AND WINGS!!!!!!!!! i think it might even be better than demetre icecream parlour lol

We definatly have to throw in a eating location on our rides!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wild2crazy View Post
    NICEEEEEE pics jamie but you missed he best part of the ride man.
    But how do YOU know???

hehe. Just jokin. Yeah, a dinner stop after the ride would be a good idea. I ended up going to Wendy's . Especially for Forks/Niagara/Algonquin runs

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Banned

Wow..!!! thank you guys for such a blast..!!! Scarborough Rides officially begun..

What a ride... Thanks Cliff/Jamie for the amazing lead... such a great ride... and special thanks for all those people who showed up... a real pleasure to meet you all..!!!

some of the regular Scarborough Rides Group start saying PRESENT... like Adam, Mike, Anik and of course POSER thanks for helping me out with the sweeping job... great blocking possition... thanks bro..!!!

oh men... i can't wait for our next ride... and i really hope you guys enjoyed the ride as much as me...

Thanks again...

some pics... i will load the rest of the pics in my webpage tonight... will be ready around 11 p.m. you can check them out after 11 or til tomorrow...

cheers

Juan.

Thanks guys from Cliff, Jamie and Juan..!!! Thanks for make Scarborough Rides Group what is it...

Wow, great pics as usual Juan!!! You'll have to give Minna some lessons

The one of us three looks great. I'll put it on my facebook right now

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

NICEE look at the glow in the bottom left of the last shot looks like halo ring or something...

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Wow, great pics as usual Juan!!! You'll have to give Minna some lessons

The one of us three looks great. I'll put it on my facebook right now

-Jamie M.

Minna got some serious skills she got some awsome shots as well but what can we say about juan he does his shots while riding the bike doing 120 on the 401 hahahahaha

NICEE look at the glow in the bottom left of the last shot looks like halo ring or something...
    Lens flare FTW

It's from the sun shining onto the lens. Those big funky lens hoods are to stop that, but I think it looks cool. If it was over someones head, then maybe not.

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Minna got some serious skills she got some awsome shots as well but what can we say about juan he does his shots while riding the bike doing 120 on the 401 hahahahaha
    Yeah, but what takes more skill: Riding with one hand and taking pics with the other, or riding on the back of my bike with NO HANDS taking pics backwards while going around a corner?!?!

Close call

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

My little bro was on your ride today. He said he had a great time and that everyone was a nice and cool bunch of people. Nicely done boys. Whenever I've got more time I'll hit it up Jamie, promise haha.

sounds good come on out and have some good fun lol

DAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNN.... I wanted to come sooooo bad. I even drove by on the way to work. Looks like I have to start taking some sundays off.
    '03 SV 1000s (current)
    '08 Ninja 500r (sold)
    '78 GT50 (Idle)