Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>> - Page 26

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>>

Getting screwed by our insurance companys!

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

No i was working 10-19 hour days 6 days a week then weekends im at the cottage! As of yesterday i only put maybe 3500 km on this year!

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak316 View Post
    No i was working 10-19 hour days 6 days a week then weekends im at the cottage! As of yesterday i only put maybe 3500 km on this year!
    well u have a chance to add 300km or some more to it
    scarborough rides.............

Looks like the last post was yesturday, so I wouldn't say very old.

Why do u need to know where he lives? Lol. The scarb rides usually start from Kennedy Commons Timmies: http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&ll=43...=12,79.87,,0,5

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Looks like the last post was yesturday, so I wouldn't say very old.

Why do u need to know where he lives? Lol. The scarb rides usually start from Kennedy Commons Timmies: http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&ll=43...=12,79.87,,0,5

-Jamie M.
    HEY Jamie i'm goin to make this public you know we need you on this one u led us there many times if u dont show up i am gonna have to spweep and not be eable to enjoy twisties lol so no excuses get ur 2 uper and lets do it again .

DO IT FOR THE HATERS LOL ..

Yeah just go to eastendriders.com, should be able to find something there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    hi guys scarbarian here! can somebody tell me where is that juanchos place? can somebody post a link or something? i live in scarborough as well and i cant find anything about rides in scarborough area here. post here are old

thanks in advance!

HEY Will how you been doing.

you still got that aprilla up and running? sweetest looking bike i've seen this summer
    If you don't go when you want to go,and when you do go you'll find your gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wild2crazy View Post
    HEY Will how you been doing.

you still got that aprilla up and running? sweetest looking bike i've seen this summer
    i dont remember last time u came out for a ride... come join us this saturday Juancho could use ur help

Sorry bro i hav'nt had the bike out since end of june except for a few track days.

I got a little girl coming out next week hopefully so i had to shut down the bike for the end of the summer/fall. Trust me thou we'll definatly going to do this way better next spring. I got at least 10 new routes to try out. So don't let it completely die dardania
    If you don't go when you want to go,and when you do go you'll find your gone.

Only if i was into riding more than posing, it would pop off everytime.
    I got followers!!
    Yuhseeit.
    Simon Says "S T F U"

Waiting for that “Next Thing” means you’d never buy anything.
    **** @iPos3r

Quote Originally Posted by Poser View Post
    Only if i was into riding more than posing, it would pop off everytime.
    I got followers!!
    Yuhseeit.
    lol i can still pop it off and not ride

Quote Originally Posted by wild2crazy View Post
    Sorry bro i hav'nt had the bike out since end of june except for a few track days.

I got a little girl coming out next week hopefully so i had to shut down the bike for the end of the summer/fall. Trust me thou we'll definatly going to do this way better next spring. I got at least 10 new routes to try out. So don't let it completely die dardania
    comgrats on the baby man i gote one comming in 2 months but i didnt stop riding anyway next season for sure ...

Weather for tomorrow looks GREAT! There's a 507 run going on, great for all those that were arrested when we tried to run it http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-Sunday-Oct-10

I'm in. Will be at their meet spot at 7:30am lol.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

That too bad it's so early. I'd love to go on it but I don't see myself waking up that early :\

Quote Originally Posted by CheifRecords View Post
    That too bad it's so early. I'd love to go on it but I don't see myself waking up that early :\
    Algonquin... this time of year!?! It's worth gettin up early :P

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Again I would love to. But alcohol prevents it!

Ugh, so my suga momma stopped by for a surprise visit.. bad part was that i had this girl im seeing over.. she found her in the washroom.. yelling, hair pulling... cops almost got called lol.. i dont think i can go tomorow anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by smoky128 View Post
    Ugh, so my suga momma stopped by for a surprise visit.. bad part was that i had this girl im seeing over.. she found her in the washroom.. yelling, hair pulling... cops almost got called lol.. i dont think i can go tomorow anymore.
    I guess a threesome is out of the question lol..............

hahahahahahA ya, its unfortunate

Just wanted to say Hi to the guy with the blue R6 and the girl with the red ninja 250 at KC last night. sorry we lost you in the end, my friends quite the maniac lol he just wanted to take advantage of the weather as much as possible so dont take an offense of losing you. anyway, hope to ride with you guys again. can't wait till my bike finally ships from japan. in the mean time, safe riding!

New scarb ride thread is online =) Ride this sunday!!

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ennedy-Commons

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^