Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>> - Page 25

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>>

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Yep. I'm going to try and be there for 1:30. Roll out will be 2:15 sharp.

The bike wash is at:
    Date: Sunday August 29th
    Time: 10AM - 6PM
    (200 Dundas St. Cambridge - N1R 8A8 )

So I think a 2:15 roll out should suffice.

No, the only other question is, is there any other way to get there OTHER then the 401? Like KC is on the 401, and Cambridge is on the 401, so is there any other "interesting" way?

-Jamie M.
    you confused me.. bcuz the facebook msg says 1130 and you have 130 here..

anyways, i'll show up at 130 at KC and hopefully some ppl are there.
    Four wheels move the BODY. Two wheels move the SUL.

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Quote Originally Posted by tej_jatt View Post
    you confused me.. bcuz the facebook msg says 1130 and you have 130 here..
    Exact copy and paste of FB message:

"Ok peeps. There's a bike wash going on in Cambridge today. We're going to show our support (and DAMN my bike needs a wash).

Date: Sunday August 29th
    Time: 10AM - 6PM
    ...(200 Dundas St. Cambridge - N1R 8A8 )

I will be at Kennedy Commons at 1:30, and roll out will be 2:15 sharp. I'm currently trying to find any good roads we can take to get there, otherwise is 401 all the way

See u peeps at 1:30! :P

-Jamie M."

I don't see 11:30?

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Was tons of fun! A BBQ there would have been handy and raked in some more $$$, and I'm not sure wtf kinda music that was. Needed cover/shade and some seating and it woulda been perfect!

For the high res slide show lick this flickr link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/5088085...37160776/show/

Here are a few of my fav's!

My beautiful 2up'er and friend Gaby:

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Yummm pleasure gap!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

For the rest of em check out the flickr link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/5088085...37160776/show/

A huge thanks goes out to whoever's family's house it was that we crashed at! The food was amazing!!! Party with that guy any time! The ride home, lol, NICE! Cambridge to Scarb in 47 mins, that's fast!

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

i appologize to Juancho for leaving him behinde on traffic but man my *** was burnin i had to get of the bike quick
    scarborough rides.............

just checkin in

whats the deal for the ride today is it gonna be cbr 125 friendly?

i see this thread is dying but i let u know we still alive and riding harder everyday lol anyway just to let u guys know we might have a ride on saturday september 26 destination up north somewhere!!!!! i will give more info once i talk to Juancho and see if it okay to invite others.. scarborough riders msg me i let u know if u dont want to wait till further notice

Banned

i think you mean Saturday September 25th

im in!

btw, what do you mean when you said THIS THREAD IS DYING? i can see all scarbarians moved to another forum and communicating via txt msg (cell phones)

anyway, i can't wait to see the scenic route they are talking about.

my bad it is 25 so anyway lets see how many riders still interested riding with famous scarborough group

I would be up for beating around on my 125 with other 125's and a few faster bikes... After all I pass by you guys almost everyday at KC (white 125, Red suomi jacket and black shoei helmet/black visor). I'll be at shannonville this weekend but keep the thread updated and I'll be happy to join in any other rides.
    City: '08 CBR125r
    Track: '06 R6

it wont be the last ride for sure but hey stop by at kc i think i have seen you....

guys weather is looking good for saturday 18+ it should be funn bring your cameras to take pic there are going to be awesome views

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrus View Post
    I would be up for beating around on my 125 with other 125's and a few faster bikes... After all I pass by you guys almost everyday at KC (white 125, Red suomi jacket and black shoei helmet/black visor). I'll be at shannonville this weekend but keep the thread updated and I'll be happy to join in any other rides.
    EDIT: pm sent...
    Last edited by East_Ghost; 09-22-2010 at 04:42 PM.

guys weather is looking good for saturday 18+ it should be funn bring your cameras to take pic there are going to be awesome views[/QUOTE]

Interested for Sat - pm-ed you!

cheers

dont miss out tomorrow at 9 30 am leave 10 am sharp whites rd highway 2 pickering. 1 min away from 401.

north west corner timmis lot.
    Last edited by dardania; 09-24-2010 at 11:31 PM.

anything going on today?
    2003 Yamaha R6 Black/Red Flames - 25k

"sweat wipes off, road rash doesn't"

Quote Originally Posted by performanceja1 View Post
    anything going on today?
    Since they banned Juancho then Jamie left this thing has died , now scarborough rides get organaized from Juanchos site pretty much..

Wow.....one of the best, most active , and entertaining threads has dwindled to almost nothin!
    Flying is easy...just hurl yourself at the ground and ...miss

vLast ride of the season to Niagara Falls (Wather permitting)... more info here

What: Ride to Niagara Falls
    When: Saturday October 2nd
    Where: Kennedy Common
    Time: 11:30 Roll out at 12:00 SHARP
    Pace: +20
    Category: M2 friendly (hwy involved)

if you are interested please feel free to sign in... if you know somebody who might be interested, please let them know, all riders with adventure's spirit can join this ride.
    we can make a stop in mississauga somewhere to pick up others.
    Last edited by dardania; 09-26-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Getting screwed by our insurance companys!

Quote Originally Posted by dardania View Post
    Since they banned Juancho then Jamie left this thing has died , now scarborough rides get organaized from Juanchos site pretty much..

Oh im sure there still on here just under a new name!

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak316 View Post
    Oh im sure there still on here just under a new name!
    Their shadows are around for sure i dont know what names .....anyways what happen to u u use to join this rides all the time???did u get the horses n stoped riding??