Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>> - Page 24

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>>

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

lol. That's Juan and my Canon 50d

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Banned

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Quote Originally Posted by vrus View Post
    wat a beast!

[QUOTE=toysareforboys;1366016]lol. That's Juan and my Canon 50d
    QUOTE]

definitely he is talking about that monster Canon 50D... freak. i have to get one of those..!!!

cheers

Juan.

ah... btw.. that pic is courtesy of Matt

Banned

Where are toysareforboys and juancho? i met these guys at burrito boyz and they are amazing.

where are you guys?

Juancho is apparently banned, I think permanently... TAFB might still be around but haven't seen him posting here in a week or so, other than this thread. Might have left the board?

I think they're still doing the big rides, but not allowed to post about them here anymore from what I gather. Never met up with these guys or tagged along on any of the rides myself, as I'd rather avoid some of the attention they're getting; but some of the rides have sounded like fun.

Banned

what ashame, i met those guys at burrito boyz a few weeks ago and they look fine to me, they started talking about some harassments around here against them but imo they only want to have some fun, i was checking juancho's site and really look amazing, he really did a great job over there, looking forward to join their group soon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AgentX View Post
    Juancho is apparently banned, I think permanently
    ups, i just checked juancho's forum, and he post something really interesting, no comment about it here from my side.

Banned

hey Mr. TAFB, i can't wait to ride with you and juancho, i heard he was banned permanently from this forum, what ashame, he is an excellent guy to ride with, i hope to join you and juancho this coming sunday and tuesday, i had a little conversation with him in his forum, such a nice guy, i don't understand people from this site, however, i will stay for a while and try to figure out why people from this site act like they act, in the mean time, can't wait to join your group even when iam a noob.

Banned

i just post this a thread a moment ago,

Quote Originally Posted by East_Ghost View Post
    omg, i was waiting for my girlfriend to take a small break from RTI at 401/dvp when i saw this guy in a black honda, with a cool demon face helmet and a red mohawk and color matching gear, anyway, after he removed his helmet i recognized him, it was juancho, after talk with him for a moment, he gave me this scarborough rides group flyer, he started talking with the RTI instructors (look like he know them well) and he started to give to each one of them this cool flyer, anyway, just wanted to share this comment with all if you before you see the flyer, i will scan the flyer in a moment and i will post it here.
    look interesting.

all you riders just to let you know this scarborough ride is still going on every sunday gets better same place same tiem K.C 1 30 sundayssss
    scarborough rides.............

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dardania View Post
    all you riders just to let you know this scarborough ride is still going on every sunday gets better same place same tiem K.C 1 30 sundayssss

can't wait for sunday, thanks dardania for wait for me on the 401 in our way back from burrito boyz, nice to see juancho and tafb, bunch of guys today at burrito, and beautiful girls, i can't wait for juancho ping pong tournament, sounds interesting.

no problem bro anytime

So is this ride still happening today or what?

What's the deal for today? Is the group going to ride down to the bike/car wash?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wileo View Post
    What's the deal for today? Is the group going to ride down to the bike/car wash?
    i thought this thread was dead!

some people are heading to this event, you can check it out in j***cho's site
    Last edited by East_Ghost; 08-29-2010 at 10:31 AM.

Yeah, I'm down for the bike wash

I'll send out facebook spam and post details as soon as I find them.

I know some peeps wanted to go earlier then our usual group ride time, but I dun think I can do that.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

so if i go to the timmeis at KC at 1 30 is anyone gonna be there?

...o ok gotchya
    Last edited by x1xMoltoVx3x; 08-29-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: question answered nvm

Quote Originally Posted by x1xMoltoVx3x View Post
    so if i go to the timmeis at KC at 1 30 is anyone gonna be there?
    Yep. I'm going to try and be there for 1:30. Roll out will be 2:15 sharp.

The bike wash is at:
    Date: Sunday August 29th
    Time: 10AM - 6PM
    (200 Dundas St. Cambridge - N1R 8A8 )

So I think a 2:15 roll out should suffice.

No, the only other question is, is there any other way to get there OTHER then the 401? Like KC is on the 401, and Cambridge is on the 401, so is there any other "interesting" way?

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

i was goin to meet Juanchoo at 401 n whites rd but i think i will be at kc for 1 30, i'm still wakein up sorry Juan

Banned

it is too late for me 1:30 today, i have to go back to work at 5:30, i will stay with juancho's run at 12:30, i might see you all there.