Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>> - Page 2

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>>

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

i rode by there just the other day, i noticed they repaved the whole road, feels a million times better than before!

Quote Originally Posted by juancho View Post
    scare to me sometimes too... and i live around the corner...!!!

don't go there during the night...

one time around 9 oclock doing the "Rollercoaster" part, i saw one deer on the road... scare the Sh*t out of me..!!!

don't do it... take it easy and everything will be just fine...

cheers

Juan.
    1980 Yamaha SR500 (CURRENT)
    2008 Yamaha R1 (SOLD)
    2005 Honda 600rr (SOLD)

Banned

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Quote Originally Posted by konix View Post
    i rode by there just the other day, i noticed they repaved the whole road, feels a million times better than before!

??? how long you didn't ride overthere..?? fresh repave..?? no way..!!! but hell.. you are right... feels a million times better now..!!!

cheers

Juan.

Was repaved about 5 years ago, speed bumps are going in soon

Quote Originally Posted by STARSHIP View Post
    Was repaved about 5 years ago, speed bumps are going in soon
    Sweeet. Love bunny hopping them

Just don't put em in the corners plz.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

haha...yeah, it's been a while.

??? how long you didn't ride overthere..?? fresh repave..?? no way..!!! but hell.. you are right... feels a million times better now..!!!

cheers

Juan.
    1980 Yamaha SR500 (CURRENT)
    2008 Yamaha R1 (SOLD)
    2005 Honda 600rr (SOLD)

Banned

Scarborough peeps.. we need your support..!!! if weather hold up... we'll host a meeting at Kennedy common at 7:20 - 30... we'll ride together to an important appoinment... give us your support showing up this evening... more details at Scarborough Rides and East End Riders Facebook...

I really hope to see you all there..!!!

Cheers

Juan.

Banned

for those who came... Thank you guys..!!! it was a nice meet at BP...

Great bike Adam...!!! i like it... take it easy in that monster...

Ghost... i really can't expect less from you... thanks for show up in your Honda ... i really hope you bring your whole crew if we get this thing done... Thanks a lot man..!!!

Jamie... thanks for all the talking... you really saved me on that one...

I think something will come up... Clinton at the end told me he sent a txt msg to the owner... and the owner instructions is do something with us... so, i believe is really promising this thing... cross fingers for that one..

I will keep you all update.

cheers

Juan.
    Last edited by juancho; 04-16-2010 at 09:52 PM.

No probs Juan.

Thanks to all the peeps that came out! It was cold and windy but still a good turn out!!

When this comes together it's gonna rock.

See you all again soon.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    See you all again soon.

don't forget to change your signature when you get a chance...

we'll keep in touch..

Juan.

Scarborough peeps.. we need your support..!!! if weather hold up... we'll host a meeting at Kennedy common at 7:20 - 30... we'll ride together to an important appoinment... give us your support showing up this evening... more details at Scarborough Rides and East End Riders Facebook...

I really hope to see you all there..!!!

Cheers

Juan.
    I would have been there but I didn't know anything about this!
    Oh well.

See you guys sunday if the weather is nice!

Banned

I will drive to Velcity Sports Gear to pick up my new custom leather pants, that would be around noon... if anyone is interested to go and take a look what they have in that shop just let me know... i will leave Pickering around 11:30 - 12:00...

cheers

Juan.

Banned

Well peeps... weather looks promising for tomorrow... and i just spoke with Cliff... Scarborough Rides Group will host a run tomorrow Sunday April 18th to Forks of the Credit (weather permitting)... we'll meet at Kennedy Common at 1:30... roll out at 2:15... for those who want to ride tomorrow, feel free to join us...

cheers

Juan.

Sounds good. I'm in. My poor back

Edit: Facebook spam has been sent

-Jamie M.
    Last edited by toysareforboys; 04-17-2010 at 10:36 PM.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Banned

Sounds good. I'm in. My poor back
    Jesus..!!! that was fast... i just finish to txt msg you...

see you tomorrow at KC...

cheers

Juan.

Edit: Facebook spam has been sent
    ha ha ha.. i just received it..

Never been to forks. Got a google link or something?

Quote Originally Posted by chidizzle View Post
    Never been to forks. Got a google link or something?
    http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sourc...tario&t=h&z=15

Amazing road. Amazing scenery. Amazing little shop to get some eats

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Oh man, looks like it's going to be a little chilly on the ride back from there.

I might have to attach snowmobile gauntlets on my bike for the ride.

I might have to attach snowmobile gauntlets on my bike for the ride.
    Heated grips FTW!

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

You should wear shorts and a tshirt like last time. Try not to almost fall this time.

You should wear shorts and a tshirt like last time. Try not to almost fall this time.
    It's no fun unless you're almost falling T-shirt and shorts just makes it more interesting

If it's 16 degrees or warmer I'll squid it... checking weather report...

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^