Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>> - Page 11

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>>

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Apparently the OPP car that chased down tej_jatt, and the OPP girl that was driving it, was less nice then the SUV and bike cop that boxed us in. She's like "Ohhh a Ducati. Are you a drug dealer? Lets see your paperwork. Where do you work, live, how much you make, did you file taxes this year..." LOL!
    -Jamie M.
    HAHAHAHA... I know eh... they suspected i was gonna nail it ... I just kept riding bcuz i never thought we did anything crazy... what an idiot..

good thing is i didnt get a ticket for some stupid s***. Great Ride.. cant wait to see the pics Jamie.
    Four wheels move the BODY. Two wheels move the SUL.

Banned

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Quote Originally Posted by iAzn View Post
    you're definitely over exaggerating the amount of pics taken today -.-;
    My bad, forgot to wipe memory card before we went out. You too 173 pics today, and sorted into "good" totals 90. Great job Minna.

What..!!! ONLY 173 pics...!!! wth..!!! i took 70 pics... and i wasnt even trying... my pro Throttle lock didn't want to work all the god damn day..!!

i have some pics here...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tej_jatt View Post
    cant wait to see the pics Jamie.

like this one..??

Banned

one of the best picture... i was wondering... what was she thinking..?? was she thinking something the (In)Famous ToysAreForBoys said to her..??

ONLY she knows...

Quote Originally Posted by juancho View Post
    What..!!! ONLY 173 pics...!!! wth..!!! i took 70 pics... and i wasnt even trying... my pro Throttle lock didn't want to work all the god damn day..!!
    ONLY? This is about what...the fourth time I've done this? This noob quits, I'm sleeping in next Sunday.

I kid.

Pics from today. Here are a few of my favourites. For all of them check the facebook group in my sig or http://likestuff.globat.com/r6/Niagara2010-05-16

To download ALL of the good ones, try this link: http://likestuff.globat.com/r6/Niaga...large/pics.zip

Where we stopped to wait up for cruiser, CBR 1000 and CBR 125 guy. Cool pic, love the black and red, my camera did a great job on the colours:

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Wow, we are up HIGH, and that is a steep cliff!!! C'mon Dave, we can ride down it. Can't be worse then the DQ off roading adventure

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Amazing scenery in Niagara. Lots of trees lining the fun curves. Example:

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Great action shot:

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

40? lol. Maybe on a moped. LOVE all the S curves in Niagara

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Love this pic. All the signs visible, etc.

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Great pic. Love the ninja 250 in the back "hey, don't forget about me!"

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Yours truly, after the 250 dumped it on the train tracks....

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Don't look so angry! lol!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Great pic of the hills and curves in Niagara!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Must... be... careful... on... ledge...

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Love that road that goes right along the water!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Hey look! Our group and Niagara Falls behind us! Great pic!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!

Thanks again everyone for a great ride! Double thx to Minna for the great pics. If you like em, tell her!

-Jamie M.
    Last edited by toysareforboys; 05-16-2010 at 11:22 PM.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

We just finished assessing the damage to my brothers 250. Thanks to all for taking care of him once he went down. I'm gonna sand down all the scratches and he might consider putting on a wicked matte vinyl wrap all over. He needs a new rearset, rear brake lever, front brake lever and rear fender. That'll probably be around a couple hundred bucks, the fairings are way over priced. Oh and I'm making sure the little **** gets frame sliders like I told him to. His wrist is the size of a grapefruit .

Banned

Double thx to Minna for the great pics. If you like em, tell her!
    I love MINA..!!!

great job with those photos..!!! i think i wont carry my camera anymore...

thrump ups for her..!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Streetfighter View Post
    We just finished assessing the damage to my brothers 250. Thanks to all for taking care of him once he went down. I'm gonna sand down all the scratches and he might consider putting on a wicked matte vinyl wrap all over. He needs a new rearset, rear brake lever, front brake lever and rear fender. That'll probably be around a couple hundred bucks, the fairings are way over priced. Oh and I'm making sure the little **** gets frame sliders like I told him to. His wrist is the size of a grapefruit .
    Siento mucho lo de tu hermano... we did as much as we could... but like i said to him... sh*t happens... and sometimes we have to learn the hard way... i did it... so not ashame for that... i hope to see him again soon...

Saludos..!!!

Juan.

Banned

Some of my pics HERE.... i will upload my pics and ToysAreForBoys pics in my WebPage and Facebook Tomorrow...

Have a great night guys... I will sleep like a baby

Thanks Juan for the pic... haha.. i dont remember what i was doing...

And great pics Mina.... Awesome job..
    Four wheels move the BODY. Two wheels move the SUL.

great pics... love the shirt and the HID's TAFB.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
    great pics... love the shirt and the HID's TAFB.
    Thanks. Them HID's of mine are lookin good. Love em at night because now I can finally see with my tinted visor on! WOOT!

Shirt says:

Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them!

lol.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tej_jatt View Post
    Thanks Juan for the pic... haha.. i dont remember what i was doing...

And great pics Mina.... Awesome job..

ha ha ha... i was just joking on that one... here are some better ones..

Check ToysAreForBoys Kick Stand..!!!!

ya lol saw the shirt on juancho's site... speaks the truth.

Banned

Wow...!!! i just finished downloading ToysAreForBoys' pics... i love them in High Res... damn... i think i wont have to carry my camera anymore... and i mean it..!!!

finally... somebody took a couple of pictures of me...

I will post all the pics in my WebSite tomorrow after get back from work..!!!

cheers

Juan.

Nice pics everyone!

Juan, your sig link is broken again.

Thanks tej_jatt and all for waiting up, but we missed you there. Couldn't figure out what you were trying to tell me. I think we barely missed you guys, cuz I remember passing that plaza (Eastgate Square) on the way to the mountain area. The next exit was pretty far from Centennial Parkway (Fruitland Rd., about 5km one way).

And thanks half-a-tiger for staying behind. Sorry to keep you from the rest of the ride. I definitely need a more powerful bike--125 is not cutting it. That, or lose some, or rather, lots of weight. Can't regret it though, gotta start somewhere.

I was following pretty good in formation up to the point we went back down Highway 6. Not too sure what happened there.

So all of you got stopped by the OPP? Kinda glad I didn't have to put up with that.

Ah well, I guess the stars didn't align as I would have liked them to in my original post. We'll see next time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rfid View Post
    Nice pics everyone!

Juan, your sig link is broken again.
    I wont comment anything about it... this is the 3rd time i fixed it... anyway... i wont beat them... you just type www.EastEndRiders.ca and that's it... (i hope this post stay as is)

Cheers RFID.. thanks for the head up...

Juan

Quote Originally Posted by rfid View Post
    So all of you got stopped by the OPP? Kinda glad I didn't have to put up with that.
    Yeah, they recorded us with a plane for a while, then had a few cruisers, SUV's and police bikes box us in and pull the group over as a whole. tej was out front at the time and doesn't check his mirrors often so didn't notice we were getting pulled over, but I guess they thought he was going to run so they gave chase

As long as your paperwork was in order (which thankfully everyone's was) then they didn't hassle us and let us go pretty quick. Was cool that it backed up traffic cause when they let us go it was clear sailing

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Banned

Yeah, they recorded us with a plane for a while, then had a few cruisers, SUV's and police bikes box us in and pull the group over as a whole. tej was out front at the time and doesn't check his mirrors often so didn't notice we were getting pulled over, but I guess they thought he was going to run so they gave chase

As long as your paperwork was in order (which thankfully everyone's was) then they didn't hassle us and let us go pretty quick. Was cool that it backed up traffic cause when they let us go it was clear sailing

you mean... like this..??