Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>>

Thread: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/401>>

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Sounds good. I have a new route that skips brookin and takes us through some nice back roads to a timmies in Uxbridge. I haven't ridden it, but it looks super promising on google earth.

We'll get together soon and do some brainstorming and route tests and see if we can mix it up a little this year instead of a similar route every week
    sounds good... we'll get together soon and we'll talk about it...

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Did you guys do SECRET ROAD!!!???
    ha ha ha ha i will let you know in our next meet...

Juan.

Re: Scarborough ride 3.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Common <<Kennedy/40

Awsome ride today boys at leasti was'nt reading papers this time when riding lol.

pm those pics man post them up here
    If you don't go when you want to go,and when you do go you'll find your gone.

Guess what I did today!

On one of the right turns at tywn rivers, I scrapped my peg!!!

That was awesome!

tada

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chidizzle View Post
    Guess what I did today!

On one of the right turns at tywn rivers, I scrapped my peg!!!

That was awesome!

tada
    Sweet..!!! you should try to drag a knee... but that need to be done after you start riding more often twyn rivers... i live around the corner... so you need to be confident about it...

cheers

Juan

Quote Originally Posted by chidizzle View Post
    No one is posting here because you're threatening to kill them.

Sportbikes look the same.
    Don't make me post in General Motorcycle Discussion about your hate for sportbikes!

Twyn Rivers is scary at night. Not only did I feel like I was gonna get jumped (there was a car parked in the parking lot near the top while I was thinking whether to proceed), there is so little lighting that for me a noob doing it the first time on my bike and getting tailed by a car I was frightened whether I would run off the road into the ditch/hillside.

But it is a great road! Looking forward to trying out this ride once I have a free Sunday. Great idea to change it up a bit each week.

Quote Originally Posted by rfid View Post
    Don't make me post in General Motorcycle Discussion about your hate for sportbikes!

Twyn Rivers is scary at night. Not only did I feel like I was gonna get jumped (there was a car parked in the parking lot near the top while I was thinking whether to proceed), there is so little lighting that for me a noob doing it the first time on my bike and getting tailed by a car I was frightened whether I would run off the road into the ditch/hillside.

But it is a great road! Looking forward to trying out this ride once I have a free Sunday. Great idea to change it up a bit each week.
    You lost me all after sportbikes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rfid View Post

scare to me sometimes too... and i live around the corner...!!!

don't go there during the night...

one time around 9 oclock doing the "Rollercoaster" part, i saw one deer on the road... scare the Sh*t out of me..!!!

don't do it... take it easy and everything will be just fine...

cheers

Juan.

pics pics where the link man!!!
    If you don't go when you want to go,and when you do go you'll find your gone.

i rode by there just the other day, i noticed they repaved the whole road, feels a million times better than before!

Quote Originally Posted by juancho View Post
    scare to me sometimes too... and i live around the corner...!!!

don't go there during the night...

one time around 9 oclock doing the "Rollercoaster" part, i saw one deer on the road... scare the Sh*t out of me..!!!

don't do it... take it easy and everything will be just fine...

cheers

Juan.
    1980 Yamaha SR500 (CURRENT)
    2008 Yamaha R1 (SOLD)
    2005 Honda 600rr (SOLD)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wild2crazy View Post
    Awsome ride today boys at leasti was'nt reading papers this time when riding lol.

pm those pics man post them up here

Thanks for the amazing lead man... as usual... that new route is amazing... he he he... i wont post pics here.. HEATER always looking reasons to try to bothering us... poor stupid bastards... ha ha ha... i will pm you...

cheers

Juan.